Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I am more interested in the prompts the dev used for the landscape shots cus DAMN!
Can you please reveal your secret master dev-san?
I forget off the top of my head but I think the Discord's Art channel has that info down somewhere.

1) I saw some mention of a giant bird and don't remember seeing it.

2) Am I done after I chase off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) What do you mean "hidden DC 50 check for the tower? I bought everything just cause essence isn't an issue and I wanted to see if the tower would vanish, but it didn't and still sells the same old crap.

4) Are there only 2 werewolves in the explore old (forget the city name).

5) What is the point of the void witch? trading 10 HP for 5 shields or 10 shields for 12 HP (or whatever the ratio is) plus essence cost doesn't seem efficient, or am I missing something?

6) How do skills compare to stats? IE: I have something that gives, like, +35 wild vs. something that gives +1 CH. Smelting shows +35 Wild much more valuable, but I'd assume +1CH is more useful. Likewise the +20 max HP thing...

Thanks for any time and, again, was fairly impressed and looking forward to actually getting with one of the main girls!
1) Hmm maybe they mean the Essence Watcher that attacks the player when taking the 100 essence.

2) Yes, for now that's the last event in the game but I'm already working on the next row of adventure events.

4) I'm not sure what you mean by this, but after you explore Old Rozan (Progress 10) you can return and repeat all the fights to get more loot. The Ancient Wolfbear can be fought an infinite amount of times and drops one of three powerful items.

5) Maybe not much right now, but eventually it should enable ARCA characters to get more shield, which is useful because unlike HP it can be replenished during combat.

6) Skills (Stoic, Wild, etc) are only used for world encounters. They have no effect on combat. Attributes (PHYS, ARCA, CHAR) are used mainly for combat, and rarely for world encounters. Both of them are important for different things.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I have not tried the newest version, but I have enjoyed the game so far. The few breeding scenes so far have been great, and I like the visuals. The combat took me a few minutes to see how it works, but it is easy enough once you figure it out.

Have one question: in the future, will we see the MC with the girls in sex scenes (whether it is just his dick or more), or will it always be just the MC?

Problems
  1. One bug I found is that you can skip past the "Searching" fill bar and it stays on screen till complete. IMO, it would be better to just get rid of this load bar.
  2. This game needs cross-save compatibility, which is a very big negative. It will get very tiring to repeat this game even if waiting a few updates before restarting. You could give saves that start at the beginning of each update, some feature to skip to the newest update, or have a function that converts old saves to new saves when loading in a previous version save. If not, I guess it would be easiest if I just edit the MC's stats and inventory so I can upgrade everything asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: The counsel

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
can you get the third girl (I've got Raven and D'Alena)?
If yes how (I've paid essence in one encounter in town but it didn't work maybe the 2 other choices are better)?

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
can you get the third girl (I've got Raven and D'Alena)?
If yes how (I've paid essence in one encounter in town but it didn't work maybe the 2 other choices are better)?
Not yet, the third girl will be recruitable in a future update (you've already met her, she's the purple oracle lady after going through the portal).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Fun game so far. As with D&D, physical seems significantly more powerful than magic initially but then magic quickly becomes dominant. Getting decent gear seems pretty RNG dependent but I assume eventually you'll wind up with decent stuff. Would like to see some more options for naughty time with the 2 girls you can recruit. Also do you eventually have the ability to collect benefits from more than 1 of each type of girl from breeding? I think I missed one in the city due to not having enough essense and then I found 1 from 4 of the other types. I think ocean I didn't find anything.

Reactions: Earliestbird

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Fun game so far. As with D&D, physical seems significantly more powerful than magic initially but then magic quickly becomes dominant. Getting decent gear seems pretty RNG dependent but I assume eventually you'll wind up with decent stuff. Would like to see some more options for naughty time with the 2 girls you can recruit. Also do you eventually have the ability to collect benefits from more than 1 of each type of girl from breeding? I think I missed one in the city due to not having enough essense and then I found 1 from 4 of the other types. I think ocean I didn't find anything.
The breeding results are completely random! There are 35 different cards across 6 types and 3 rarities. Eventually there should be enough breeding events that it's possible to unlock every card, but that's still probably far away.

As for naughty stuff with the main girls, I first want to write their stories. They won't immediately jump in bed with the MC. (Other than Mel, the 3rd love interest, who is an oracle so technically she already knows him.)

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
Hi Earliestbird! I found these videos that might help you improve your AI Art!

OH and a cool thing that just came out:

Reactions: Earliestbird

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
Loaded my last save, I keep getting this error at the end of every day.
So far no new locations has opened up for me in the save, only got the new raven event, but nothing else. haven't seen the new companion either.

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Loaded my last save, I keep getting this error at the end of every day.
So far no new locations has opened up for me in the save, only got the new raven event, but nothing else. haven't seen the new companion either.
Sorry but saves are not compatible between different game versions, I mention this at the download links

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes