Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
I'm usually a lurker but I'm curious, having 0 experience with this, how does one get started in order to generate images like this? I'm not looking to make a game or anything, just wanna try it out.
If you have a halfway decent Nvidia graphics card, you might want to look into Automatic1111's UI and try to figure out the steps to install that. Just take them seriously when they tell you which exact Python version to install. If you just go with the latest it looks like it might work, but then it fails during one of the installation steps.

Reactions: shaycormac2

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I was gonna play this but then I saw the dev notes saying pregnancy/breeding would be a main focus, which is not really my thing (and quite frankly, Im really tired of seeing literally everywhere), if Im not into it, should I skip this one or is there enough other stuff to be worth to play?

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Capture.PNG Dumb question: changelog seems to imply there are things after, but I seem to be locked here with no way of progressing. Did I miss something?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting v0.1.15 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Thaksin

oaidshjf

Jul 1, 2018
tried to load a save from a previous version
hello this is caused by an extension change (.png to .webp) for a handful of images.

i am trying to work on a save migration patch for each new release but im about to go into midsems at uni and haven't had time to finalize and test this version. there are things that i definitely havent implemented entirely (e.g i only have placeholder text for the name of some outfits), so if ur fine with stuff like that, this should fix any errors due to missing or incorrect attributes or files and allow you to continue from your 0.1.14 - no promises its bugfree tho.

paste this .rpy file into `Of Devotion and Despondence\game` and it will run when u load a save.

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
View attachment 2542624 Dumb question: changelog seems to imply there are things after, but I seem to be locked here with no way of progressing. Did I miss something?
You have to go through New Rozan (the rightmost circle) and progress the 'Explore the alleyways' to 10, after which Old Rozan unlocks where you have to progress the same way.

Levski7

Jun 26, 2018
Wow.
Anal from ai art.
Interesting.
Is it then AInal or Anal-AI ... the questions we didn't know we needed answered from the oncoming threat of: Anal Intelligence becoming rampant and self-propelling (thrusting if you will).

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
Interesting new portrait, overall better quality and more defined but we lost some things on the way, dalena lost her asian look to become more of a elfish women, with eyes being more visible raven lost some of her wild and dangerous vibe, for mel she lost her calm intelligence and calculated look. This is only my feelings and i like the new face but we gained smthg and lost another. Outfits i have mixed feelings, most are ok but it feel like they came straight out of final fantasy and its doesnt feel rigth for me, but cow printed stockings for mel really?
With that the rant end, happy to see this game updated regulary and really want to see how the stories go !

Dec 24, 2020
if Im not into it, should I skip this one or is there enough other stuff to be worth to play?
I'm similar in mind to you. However, this game isn't like an Adam and Gaia where every woman is a walking Cum Container waiting to be bred and then do nothing else. The meat of the game is the story and the well written dynamic between the MC and the main three girls so far. Decent combat as well.

VadakinSkyDarth

May 7, 2022
It works on my one. Could I ask how you managed it?
I just brought the game into Renpy and built a Mac distribution in that. It doesn't always work. Some times I'll get compiling errors, particularly with games built in the newer versions of Renpy. In fact I think I tried to do it with the last version of this game and it failed. This time however it seemed to work.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
this here is the reason why I am not scared about AI art : it's a tool like every other one
and some people can use it well and some others can't

Reactions: Corvo20
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes