wivers

Jun 4, 2017
If we use the "divine essence" on one of the goblin alchemist's weapon (to destroy it and get its stats), we cannot get it a second time, right?

wivers

Jun 4, 2017
How do you use the divine essence?
Unequip everything except the weapon you want to absorb, then you can use it as a consumable. It seems like you can only gain stats, not effect like "at the beginning of combat, gain 1 FOR for every x points of stat y".

Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
I am just now downloading your game. I find this the only one like it that intrigues me. And frankly, it's your honest approach about what it is and isn't that makes it so. I like what you're doing. I will join your Patreon at the end of the month. I know how much that means. I have my own so, yeah, getting people to like your work is challenge. I think you're going to do very well.

Oreopp

Mar 3, 2018
Is it just me or do the ratings seem forged? There seems to be a strong contrast between the positiva and negative ones. "Amazing worldbuilding, jawdropping grafics." Someting doesnt add up imo :lepew:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I can't get into this at all. Aside from being overly verbose, this game feels way too detached from our reality. To the point where it's hard to see any of the contents as being romantic or sexual in nature even when it's intended to be.

Basically just a 18+ weird fever dream VN with some vaguely rpg-like elements.

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
There needs to be a tag for English ability - maybe an opt-in test and score reporting system, or some sort of AI-powered grading system. I hate that games with a great voice and style like this one look almost the same in search results as games written by people with the minds of children. I'm getting better at sussing this out by the title and description, but it's painstaking.
When I become dictator, I will take Earliestbird and the developer of Desert Stalker and force you guys to write for a while with Grimdark on Masters of Raana, and then when that's done all of you will continue to work on maybe this or maybe some other game together. Extremely silly for you guys to have amazing talent and not work together. Only my desperate hope for this better world prevents me from anheroing right now.

• Haha
Reactions: RickJencans

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
When I become dictator, I will take Earliestbird and the developer of Desert Stalker and force you guys to write for a while with Grimdark on Masters of Raana, and then when that's done all of you will continue to work on maybe this or maybe some other game together. Extremely silly for you guys to have amazing talent and not work together. Only my desperate hope for this better world prevents me from anheroing right now.

@ GD-studios

Thoughts? ;)

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OfDevotionAndDespondence-0.2.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes