EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Coverwtext.png

Overview:
Handymen are highly skilled agents who belong to the organisation colloquially known as the "Guild". Becoming one requires going through ordeals that most people wouldn't be able to endure, and giving up on one's handyman status is a thought that wouldn't cross most people's minds.

Those agents are free to roam the twin continents and beyond as they please, with the only explicit directions that they must honour the Guild, and help as many people as they can, to the best of their abilities.
However, while the status itself commands respect to most denizens of the twins, the actions of one individual speak far louder than mere titles.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-27
Release Date: 2021-10-27
Developer: Clad in a flaxen hue
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Alpha (first release)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png

Last edited:

l3LUE_SKULL

Feb 17, 2020
Im looking forward to;
- Huge Tits Check
- Huge Nippels Check
- Huge Opportunity's Check
- Huge ridiculousness Hell Yes
Maybe im the only one that thinking about literally Nipple Fuck, Huge Asses and some Huge Pussys, yeah possibly...
non or less i really looking forward to it...
also every time someone posts the Worde ``HUGE`` take shot...

Lets get Drunk (Please drink Responsibly)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i liked the game i hope you have NTR because elvira is a bitch, nothing better than her also having sex with more people

• Angry
Reactions: Kronoss
Oct 27, 2021
any chance we'll be able to get the character files for this game?
I don't exactly understand what you mean here. Do you mean:
1: The png files of the various in game poses?
2: The 3d models of the various characters?
For 1: I'll release the full res version of every single in game png every other update for the public. (That'll be shared on the upcoming discord server.) As I have to downscale the actual pictures for the engine.
For 2: These are koikatsu models, and I will share the cards once the game is deep enough into dev. Please stick around! (it's going to take a looooong time, sorry.)

i liked the game i hope you have NTR because elvira is a bitch, nothing better than her also having sex with more people
There's already an NTRish scene in the game with Elvira. (try walking around Untergrad at night). Please keep in mind that there will be swinger type scenes (I don't consider this kind of writing netorare, maybe netorase at worst) but don't expect scenes where the protagonist is compared unfavorably. It's not going to be this kind of game.

The writing is pretty good, especially the protagonist and his girlfriend's relationship. I have to ask though, where does the exhibitionism come in?
There are 3 scenes that could classify as exhibitionism but they are mild (for now). The game has about 15 scenes right now but they aren't all easy to find so don't hesitate to interact with NPCs.

Thanks for the warm reception everyone, I'm already working on the next update!
The discord server will be up soon, there will be a few report channels there in case you find bugs and such.

Oct 27, 2021
this oversized kind of boobs and asses are not my cup of tea but the game looks decent.
If it caught your interest despite that then I consider it high praise, thank you. That first release is pretty top heavy but some of the planned characters will have breasts on the more reasonable side of big.