Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
If it caught your interest despite that then I consider it high praise, thank you. That first release is pretty top heavy but some of the planned characters will have breasts on the more reasonable side of big.
I like where you're going with this game, can we get some huge asses too though tbf they look rather big but ya know; many huge ass or bbw/curvaceous games tend to get abandoned & that's a shame.

Reactions: quasmoke

quasmoke

Jul 17, 2020
Just finished playing and enjoyed the game. Personally love the the top heavy design and the chemistry between the protagonist and his girlfriend. Just a small suggestion: having a marker for events/quests on NPCs will be very helpful. I know having no markers may encourage more exploration and interactions, but with so many NPCs on the map already, it could be quite tedious to find the ones that have events/quests. Keep up the good work!

Oct 27, 2021
I like where you're going with this game, can we get some huge asses too though tbf they look rather big but ya know; many huge ass or bbw/curvaceous games tend to get abandoned & that's a shame.
There will be some ass focus (with later characters mostly) but(t) they'll probably never be bigger than what we currently have.

Just finished playing and enjoyed the game. Personally love the the top heavy design and the chemistry between the protagonist and his girlfriend. Just a small suggestion: having a marker for events/quests on NPCs will be very helpful. I know having no markers may encourage more exploration and interactions, but with so many NPCs on the map already, it could be quite tedious to find the ones that have events/quests. Keep up the good work!
You hit the nail on the head with the reasoning behind the design choice, but even now I'm wondering whether or not I should add quest markers.
For now I'll keep it as it is, since I want players to actually go out and talk to NPCs, but if, further down the line, the requests to add markers become overwhelming then I'll definitely reconsider my stance. (or maybe find another method, like a per-region tracking system, plenty of possibilities.)

Reactions: quasmoke

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just my take: I'd prefer to have the option to tell her not to, and avoid whoring/sharing situations entirely, but that doesn't seem to be the type of game the dev is goin for.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't get the ntr tag because the mc didn't seem to give a shit that his girlfriend was whoring herself right in front of him, but I respect the dev for being up front about the fact that there'll probably be more swinging/whoring situations.

Edit: not girlfriend.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2021

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't get the ntr tag because the mc didn't seem to give a shit that his girlfriend was whoring herself right in front of him, but I respect the dev for being up front about the fact that there'll probably be more swinging/whoring situations.
Just my take: I'd prefer to have the option to tell her not to, and avoid whoring/sharing situations entirely, but that doesn't seem to be the type of game the dev is goin for.
Elvira being uncontrollable is kind of the point of her character. But the framing will always be favourable to the protagonist no matter the scene. For other characters there will always be choices (Vanari exhib scene south of Ensung for instance (the farmer one))

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Elvira being uncontrollable is kind of the point of her character. But the framing will always be favourable to the protagonist no matter the scene.

I'm not at all trying to tell you how to make your game. Just saying I'm a possessive type of guy, whether it's a girlfriend or fuckbuddy I don't wanna share. So a scene like that came out of nowhere for me and ruined my experience.

Your game has good potential and nice overall writing, so I'd like to make a suggestion for this thread: It will eliminate 90% of the negative feedback if you do just two things:
  1. add a swinging+voyeurism tag to this game
  2. Edit the dev notes to say the mc is in an open relationship with his girls.
I hope this doesn't come off as an attack or anything As I'm sure this will appeal to the guys who like slutty chicks and are cool with sharing their harem. But as you can probably tell I'm not one of them. I only posted that to give people using the search function a heads up on what kind of content they might see if they search ntr.

Anyway, best of luck on making what you want dev.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2021
I'm not at all trying to tell you how to make your game. Just saying I'm a possessive type of guy, whether it's a girlfriend or fuckbuddy I don't wanna share. So a scene like that came out of nowhere for me and ruined my experience.

You're game has good potential and nice overall writing, so I'd like to make a suggestion for this thread: It will eliminate 90% of the negative feedback if you do just two things:
  1. add a swinging+voyeurism tag to this game
  2. Edit the dev notes to say the mc is in an open relationship with his girls.
I hope this doesn't come off as an attack or anything As I'm sure this will appeal to the guys who like slutty chicks and are cool with sharing their harem. But as you can probably tell I'm not one of them. I only posted that to give people using the search function a heads up on what kind of content they might see if they search ntr.

Anyway, best of luck on making what you want dev.
Oh please, don't worry about it, I'm always happy to get feedback. I may sound somewhat dry in my answers but I wasn't offended at all, neither did I feel that you were trying to tell me how I should run my stuff. I just wanted to add some context/additional info to what you were pointing out. More for people coming outside of the discussion, I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. (I'm not trying to spring surprise ntr on players, if it turns out that a lot of people complain about it then that's a failing on my part and I need to fix it. I believe framing matters.)

I didn't consider the voyeur tag but you are right, it would be suitable here, I'll definitely add it next update.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Ouch, I know what the problem is and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not available right now but I'll upload a fixed version later. Bad oversight on my end, sorry. (but hey, that must mean you are the first to get this far into the dungeon!)
This dungeon is overanked, i started at lvl7.

Edit. I cracked the save only AFTER clear the dungeon.

Last edited: