VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Off the Record [v0.4.2] [deadbeat]

1. 5.00 star(s)

K115

Imma keep it simple: Renders and animations are good quality shit. It's honestly worth the download. My only gripe is how the story suddenly takes a slight turn to something supernatural-ish and then it gets forgotten as fast as it was introduced. But it was but a minor detail that I'm sure is gonna get explained in the future.

5 stars. Download it, it's worth it and as of now ( Ep4Part3) it's plenty short, but it will be worth following the progress of the game. Trust me bruv
  2. 5.00 star(s)

whotheff

One of the best games I've ever played! Excellent music - check, stunning graphics - check, wonderful animations - check, humor - check, fun story - check, very good writing and witty dialogues. To summarize it: immersive game of high quality in ANY sense. Unique girls (both physically, facially and by character). Many real choices which matter. Can't wait to see new version!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

shamballa92

Interesting story and really cute models. I'm really looking forward to how the story progresses. It'll also be intriguing to see if more models will be added to the story in the future. Keep up the great work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

deckardz2019

Despite odd looking characters, I anxiously look forward to this story - the artistic approach really draws you in. Fun, humorous, sexy scenarios and scenes, lots of (mainstream) fetishes. Characters seem unique, real. Consequences make for a more compelling gameplay, not excessively restrictive.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

miojow

Very interesting game. Amazing renders, cool animation, intriguing story.

So far one the best new releases.

Too bad there's no much content yet, but i really looking forward for the next updates.

I hope it don't take long time to update, cause the story is very neat.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

It has some things that are good like some animations, and a couple of girls. Mi-Sun looks really good, but asses bending over are horrendous, i can not comprehend why Devs keep doing that shit if it looks like some sort of abomination from hell.
    Thas not how an ass should look like. Some unavoidable things may alter your mood.
    And once again (i played on of these recently) sex scenes whenre you pick the options may be good, if there is something more in the dialogue to make it good, otherwise is a scene player and for that i would prefer to unlock the gallery and watch the scene.
    And for a game that is in the shorter side, every couple of scenes you meet some girl, which makes the characters unlikeable since they are nothing more than fuckdolls.

Since the game has quite some amount of sex, and almost no bullshit milestone stuff, it deserves 3 stars, cause the game looks decent. (Despite the horrendous asses and the 0 depth in character development)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Remplier

What a pleasant and refreshing discovery, this game has been! Even though the premise when stripped to its bones is quite familiar, the events that make up the story are handled quite well. The characters are different enough in both personality and physique, which immediately tells me that the game has a lot of replay value. One can try to get back with Chelsea in one version, be corrupted by Eva in another, or just fuck around with Mi-sun in a light-hearted manner. And there's enough flexibility to do a mix of everything, up to this point. I'm surprised I didn't catch this one before, but am glad I eventually did stumble into it. The amount of lewd content is also great at the moment, and the erotic inventiveness is evident in almost every scene. No robotic or stiff poses either! Plus, the dialogue is enjoyable and has a good amount of humor, too.

I really wish the creator a lot of good luck, because the talent is most definitely there. Giving it 5/5 just because I would rather be sincere with how the game felt to me, even though the game is a work in progress at this point (something that usually docks a point automatically, for me).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Rhyolite

luv it, rare find this game.......the whole story build up, aided by nice visual effects u rarely encounter in such novels. Interesting characters, that u can actually relate to, all well founded on really good render/animation quality.

I mean, i'm a sucker for good animations. i really am and im tellin u, this has one of the best i ever seen in a game with actual story. Not the 'im gonna bang mom, when she sleeps tonight' cringefest and such.

Best thing is the fact, that most to all animations are POV, which is much more immersive in my mind. They are not perfect, nothing is, but compared to all i seen, theyre fuckin upthere.

Well, but thats just me............try it and conclude for ur own..

Shoutout to my homies Frank and Miles.......

@ddeadbeat pls add a textbox <3
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Gabblgibbl

Good storytelling, interesting characters with custom models. Only one i don't like is Andrea, looks a bit to unrealistic. Huge Boobs and Ass...
    Alot of different fetishes are being fulfilled. Looking forward for future updates. Look really promising and already has a lot of h-scenes.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

Nice game with an interesting plot. Animations are well connected with Story. Characters are developing with every update. I like the way how renders look. I hope to see what will be in a year with this game. Looks very promising and I hope that you will have enough supporters to make some other games too.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

G4bris

Ep. 4 v0.3.3

This one is a serious piece of work! Animations, backgrounds and renders are spectacular.The characters are interesting and the story blew up in Ep4! Definitely has a huge potential.I easily dare to say, it's on the level of the big guns like BaDik and Becom A Rockstar.Definitely 5/5.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

lvlup

Hidden gem. Very good game with great graphics and amazing animations. The plot is interesting, the scenes are hot and the variety is there. I wish there was more content but what is already here is surely worth the time. Give it a go.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Stammel

Models and the intro threw me off at the start but as i played it i really enjoyed it and the renders is of very high quality, and an interesting story that draws you in, would recommend!

After a while in the club you'll have an encounter that's fascinating and makes me wonder how it'll develop in the future. I'll definitely follow it from now on.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

hoxitt

This game has some of the best models I've ever seen. In addition to the models, the backgrounds are also unique and beautiful. The girls are very fun and hot. Good and interesting dialogue that is easy to read. A lot of choices but not too many so that it feels overwhelming.

My only complaint is that it is too short :Kappa:. Easy 5/5.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

The game is good, the girls have great models, the scenes are animated greatly, everything about the game is good, but I'm taking away a star because of the triggers for getting all scenes being ridiculous, I did one playthrough and am missing like half the scenes, maybe I was inattentive and missed something, but if it's simply not obtainable in one playthrough then I have a problem with it.

I'm a purist when it comes to the "one save, all scenes" rule.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Whitefyre

Brilliant unique looking characters that are rendered beautifully! Every character has a unique personality rather than seeming soulless. Hopefully we will be able to see more unique personalities. Hope to see this piece of work finished and not abandoned. :)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

This game definitely exceeded my expectations. The women are pretty unique looking, which I think is a net positive because so many VNs reuse the same models over and over again...it's nice to see something different. The story is also somewhat fresh too, so there are plot points that come as a surprise, which seems like it should be standard for a good VN, but so many are very predictable. Just a heads up--seems like the author isn't afraid to have a few more "violent" sex scenes, so just a fair warning going into it.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Frim der Wel

[I have to admit that I did not play very far.]

Models and rendering scared me a bit. Puffy lips, worrying hourglass figures, skin with water droplets looks like something from a horror movie. The Hobo seemed so far the most attractive to me.

The writing is OK, the story: I appreciate the original and interesting start, the rest seemed ... less interesting. And silly. And with the usual weird dissonance: MC stares at asses all day, but if he catches another male
    doing the same (an old and fat one, of course) MC is overcome by holy wrath...
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Jolong22

Well, what a nice surprise... I guess it's too early to consider this as a full review but so far I must say that it caught my attention. Starting with quality of renders which is very good, animations are brilliantly made with multiple angles, smooth and with very high quality of details. Music is also ok, sets the atmosphere just fine. And story looks very promising. I like the concept as well as story telling. That retrospective element is nice touch and gives this game its unique feeling and I mean it... visual and story like it has its own style and I like it so far. I am definitely looking forward to the next update and putting this game on my radar. I highly recommand to give it a try. 9/10. [Ep.3 Part 2].
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

This game has a unique style and honestly I find some girls really ugly, but there's also some real cuties, like the ex girlfriend and the asian chick. The plot is classical but well written, and the situation make me want to see what's going to happen. I hope the MC won't be forced to any girl, but for now, the player is in control of the MC's interaction with the girls.

edit
    It didn't last long, in the last update (0.3) we are forced to a girl. I hated it.
    I think I might drop this game.