4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I just can't get over how awkward the way home after the party must be, if you pick anyone other than Maria, since she's living right across the hall. Imagine the MC leaving his sex friend neighbour on the curb to instead share a cab with a lady he met like twice.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I just can't get over how awkward the way home after the party must be, if you pick anyone other than Maria, since she's living right across the hall. Imagine the MC leaving his sex friend neighbour on the curb to instead share a cab with a lady he met like twice.
Alternate interlude before the sexy ending of the night

MC & Nikki and Maria's Ubers arrive at their building within a few seconds of each other. He's opening the car door for Nikki as Maria arrives:
MC: "Fancy seeing you here, Maria!"
Maria: "Haha... ha... yea... Well, uhhh... Have fun! See you tomorrow!"

Then the elevator is delayed, so they stand awkwardly with each other for 2 minutes before Maria bails for the stairs. Just after she heads up the stairwell, the lift arrives. As MC and the evening's playmate exit the elevator, Maria comes out the stairwell, perspiring:
Maria: "Sonofabitch!"
MC: "We keep meeting this way! HAH-"
Maria: "Enough! Shut the hell up and go fuck your slut!"
MC thinking: "She's not taking this well. Who could have possibly foreseen this reaction?"

-----------------
Amomynous Games Don't get me wrong. Your version is better.

Last edited:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
DISCORD MESSAGE

Hello everyone! I am excited to announce that the first major update for Act 2 is here!

**This update includes:**
- The rest of Day 14, Day 15, and the morning of Day 16
- 808 all-new renders
- Jenny, Maria, Eva, Grace, Nikki, and Haley all make appearances in this update
- One new music track

**A reminder on versioning system:**
- Act 1 is now versioned v0.1.0
- Act 2 will follow versioning with minor version numbers making this v0.1.1. The next update will be v0.1.2 and so on.

**Release Schedule:**
- Friday 5/24 (Today) - Commissioners and Contributing VIPs
- Friday 5/31 - VIPs
- Friday 6/7 - Horndogs
- Friday 6/14 - Supporters

As a reminder, there will be **no further public/free releases**. Office Perks: Act 2 will be exclusively available for subscribers until it is fully complete and launched on Steam.

I hope you all enjoy the continuation of Office Perks! I am already underway with the next update and looking forward to sharing some sneak peeks! As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated!

d14_marianight102.png d14_evalunch26.png d15_gymafternoon17.png d15_morningmeeting22.png

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
DISCORD MESSAGE

Hello everyone! I am excited to announce that the first major update for Act 2 is here!

**This update includes:**
- The rest of Day 14, Day 15, and the morning of Day 16
- 808 all-new renders
- Jenny, Maria, Eva, Grace, Nikki, and Haley all make appearances in this update
- One new music track

**A reminder on versioning system:**
- Act 1 is now versioned v0.1.0
- Act 2 will follow versioning with minor version numbers making this v0.1.1. The next update will be v0.1.2 and so on.

**Release Schedule:**
- Friday 5/24 (Today) - Commissioners and Contributing VIPs
- Friday 5/31 - VIPs
- Friday 6/7 - Horndogs
- Friday 6/14 - Supporters

As a reminder, there will be **no further public/free releases**. Office Perks: Act 2 will be exclusively available for subscribers until it is fully complete and launched on Steam.

I hope you all enjoy the continuation of Office Perks! I am already underway with the next update and looking forward to sharing some sneak peeks! As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated!

View attachment 3668723 View attachment 3668724 View attachment 3668725 View attachment 3668727
Look at those eyes on Eva. Damn. Puppy dogs are signing up for her classes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Office Perks v0.07p
with MurrayMods Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Hello everyone! Trying to get into the habit of doing this weekly and when time permits. Here's a quick update on what's been going on.
---
v0.1.1 (the first major update for Act 2) is currently making it's way through the tiers and is now available to the Horndog tier and above. The Supporter tier will have access next Friday 6/14.

I am hard at work rendering everything for v0.1.2, which is going to be a very large update with a lot of new content and scenes. As of today, I'm over 400 renders deep and there's still a lot to do, but damn it's gonna be worth it! I added a few sneak peeks here for your viewing pleasure.

Steam wishlists continue to climb, but have recently slowed down. If you haven't yet added Office Perks: Act 1 to your wishlist, please do! Even if you don't intend to purchase it when it releases, having a shit load of wishlists will help me hit their algorithm.

I will be taking a small break the week of June 17th to take a much-needed vacation to the mountains for some fresh air, peace and quiet, and to get away from my full-time job. Work on Office Perks will pause during that time, but I will be working every day until then, and every day when I return to keep the momentum going.

Lastly, THANK YOU for all of your support and for playing my game. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you all, so give yourselves a pat on the back for motivating a dev. It ain't easy to do, so you deserve some of the accolades. :)

Thanks,
Amom

d16_evamorning34.png
d16_nikkilunch43.png
d16_mariagift18.png
d16_haleyevening11.png

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I grabbed this game a month ago and had been playing it a lot, but lately it's less and less, because I feel like I'm definitely getting to the end of the update and I'll be bummed out

Reactions: VOYEUR

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Since this game is not a harem game, I'd like to ask: Are any girls jealous or possessive of the mc? I love those kinds of girls but they mostly don't exist because of the famous 'harem' lol. But usually when there's no harem involved, some of the girls are jealous or possessive in these games (surprise, just like in real life xD)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes