Which path is better

• Innocent to corruption

• Innocent to corruption but Daisy was corrupted in her past from which she has now distanced herself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lady Developer

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
So what paths are there and how do i select them? Would be nice if it would be more clear on that. Is there any reason i should not just be a slut all the time, does trying to be conservative and not a slut lead to non-con or forced corruption events for example?

I mean if i play prude, do i get any additional sexual content or does it just mean i get less of everything? Or is it there just in case someone is not into certain stuff?

What i am into is non-con, how do i get most of that?
In the remake you will still have a lot of content if you choose not to be corrupted and there will be same amount of content as corrupted path so don't worry.

Reactions: Pilluah

Lady Developer

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
No
If you remake it, we gonna have to sit through more tiny updates of old content to get back to current? And also if you do you should make it a renpy instead of HTML but that's just my opinion.
no, in the remake, I have added much more events in earlier days which will not let you bore if you have played the previous versions too.

Apr 21, 2019
Construction part is either bugged or lacks some dialogues. New chapters are nice they open some good routes but it would be amazing if we got a choice about the gang leaving her and the boy alone or uses her.

Traevelliath

Jun 11, 2020
Am I the only one who felt that the scene with workers in the latest update is lacking some... imagery representation?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
This is the second time I download this game after the Dev said there was a rework on the writing, the choices and the story. Let's see if I'll be disappointed once again.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
This is the second time I download this game after the Dev said there was a rework on the writing, the choices and the story. Let's see if I'll be disappointed once again.
It is. There is barely 25% of the previous content so lets just wait 4 or 5 updates before trying again. :(

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Its not too bad so far. However the writing could use a native English speaker to do some editing for small things to make it better.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
This game is not for me. I'm sure someone out there is really entranced by the writing and the pacing of this story, but I can't see how anyone would like it.
It is pretty much a VN happening in an open world, and that just means clicking around until you find out where you're supposed to click, and that's really bad game design. The ideal solution for that would be adding content to all locations so that you can have a proper sandbox game, but that's probably not happening, so my suggestion, Dev, is: get rid of any button that isn't being used. Make this a proper VN so you can focus on adding more paths and content. And be mindful not to focus too much on a single path and disregard previous choices.
I'm a big fan of office-setting games where a sexy, bitchy woman gets corrupted(Newlife by SplendidOstrich, X-Change Life, Making of an Office Bimbo by SCOperative) but this game lacks the office setting, the bitchy and the sexy and the corruption kinda sucks.
Nonetheless, good luck, Dev.

Reactions: Camerun55

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Got to Thursday day 5 just after cleaning Max's place for the first time, no matter what option i press, even if i press each like 10 times, there is no way to progress the story. I am on 9 corruption as I was forced to be good when we have the annerversary otherwise the game broke

Reactions: nympho89

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Nope, still unfortunately a linear clickfest - don't waste your time. The presented 'choices' don't really matter or change anything other than in one or two cases end in a broken deadend. Honestly the dev would be better of just making it a VN at this rate.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a bug where James leaves a letter for MC when choosing to have forgotten about aniversary:

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: expected expression, got '<'
Code:
<<set $route-=2>
<div class="fading-text fade-animation">&#128520;+2</div>\
<<speech "Daisy">>
Oh god, I totally forgoted that today is our anniversary, I am glad to see that James remebered it. I should head toward bedroom and see what he has planned for me.
Error: child tag <</speech>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<speech>>
<</speech>>

At the very beginning of the game where you are given the initial 2 choices, Corruption is not gainer nor lost. The choices should give or take away 5 corruption respectively, but it doesn't.

Also, is the game supposed to end on day 7? I remember it had a few more days. It it route dependent?

Last edited:

Lady Developer

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Got to Thursday day 5 just after cleaning Max's place for the first time, no matter what option i press, even if i press each like 10 times, there is no way to progress the story. I am on 9 corruption as I was forced to be good when we have the annerversary otherwise the game broke
sorry will fix it asap

2.40 star(s) 28 Votes