Which path is better

• Innocent to corruption

• Innocent to corruption but Daisy was corrupted in her past from which she has now distanced herself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Why can't I get passed Day 13? Game says to save before Day 14 and then I can't get into Day 14 but image folder shows Day 14 and 15.

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Nooo don't add two separate paths to a game that already has very little content. You are now cutting your content in half. Instead have one path with minor variations to make it feel unique.

Reactions: benji490

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Game's turning entirely into linear vn now, little to no choices in last few days, you can't really choose who to fuck and what to do. Wasn't the project restarted earlier after day 15 or something to make it more interactive and add more choices?

Reactions: art199 and stahalle

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
OfficeQueen-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

art199

Apr 26, 2017
Game's turning entirely into linear vn now, little to no choices in last few days, you can't really choose who to fuck and what to do. Wasn't the project restarted earlier after day 15 or something to make it more interactive and add more choices?
I can totally agree with that. I downloaded this game today and halfway through playing I realized that you have no control over anything anymore, no choices at all. Just reading.. Hope it will change

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I put more effort into taking a shit everyday. Better changelog descriptions means more interest. More interest means more players.

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
You missed the most important tag. VN. The only "choice" so far is what order to click the locations to see the "not here" before going to the right one.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Are you sure about this fix? I did not see a lot of the content I saw in the original, as if the branches were mixed up. Now I am not sure which version is correct...
You can compare it to the original .html file if you're not sure. Because I used an old save from the previous version (1.6), I wasn't interested in playing from the beginning and checking for other bugs.

2.40 star(s) 28 Votes