Which path is better

• Innocent to corruption

• Innocent to corruption but Daisy was corrupted in her past from which she has now distanced herself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lordneah

Feb 28, 2018
My advice is to look at other html games and see how they use text and images together. It feels like the images are the primary and the text is an afterthought here.

Heres how it feels you made the scenes:

Pick 5 images -> describe what is happening in them -> fit the scene to the characters.

Here's how it should work:

Plan the scene in textual detail (it it's entirety, look at screenplays for reference) -> Find images and gifs that help tell the story, but only if necesary -> Cut out any bit that don't flow well.

If this is your first foray into HTML coding, I'd recommend getting comfortable with styling and formatting for sure, look at what other people do, what works and what doesn't and take only the best features from there and make them your own.

If you do all of the above well, you can have a great game that people will enjoy playing and look forward to each update. If you don't your game will never progress to even the amateur stage.

Obviously it is up to you where to start, but I would recommend taking one of two paths before your game gets too long to refactor. Either 1. Focus on refining your story telling format and work on a good solid v0.1 release or 2. Focus on building a solid UI/UX that can be applied across your whole story.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Added a couple of tags, and just corrected a few spelling errors in the overview. I assume this will have cheating and netorare in the future? So maybe add it in the genre box as "Planned tags". Other than that, good luck with the game and I will keep an eye on this one as it has potential.

SergeKov

Oct 30, 2020
I think you better not add the corruption numbers for the events which has no choice of the player or significance for the character. Just having sex with a husband at home is not something that would corrupt a person. Doing it outdoors or trying something new might, but now it looks like Daisy is just corrupting on its own.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OfficeQueen-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
There is a </else> extra on almost all passages.

The first boss dialogue with Christine uses Daisy's name in the wrong places.

Reactions: CypherXXX

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
This is a good start and I look forward to updates but unfortunately only 5 mins of content so far.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Very short but otherwise good start. Would probably wait until you have a good bit more of content to add before doing another release unless you plan on releasing updates on the regular. My personal opinion the text of the sound effects are not necessary just feels weird to read on top of if the video plays sound, then just pointless text. But look forward to seeing how this game grows.

Reactions: bloodbus
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes