Which path is better

• Innocent to corruption

• Innocent to corruption but Daisy was corrupted in her past from which she has now distanced herself.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 16, 2020
Get 3 drinks from the kitchen and then go to room 1
Thanks for the tip, i was probably in a loop, because i did visit room 1 before the 3 drinks.

This point the fact than it's still too early to judge this game, because 'free roaming' is either fake, or prone to bugs.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Thanks for the tip, i was probably in a loop, because i did visit room 1 before the 3 drinks.

This point the fact than it's still too early to judge this game, because 'free roaming' is either fake, or prone to bugs.
it wasn't a bug - it's just not very clear you need to go back there after 3 drinks

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
found a bug with the photoshoot thing. I chose the option to tell james about it and then he gets mad the next morning because I didn't tell him.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OfficeQueen-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If you enjoy the game, would you please consider leaving a review as I've noticed a number of negative reviews? Your positive feedback would help boost my confidence. I'm determined to continue working on the game and deliver the best possible version.
Do not tie saves to each update. It may be a standard path in this engine, but restarting every update kills games.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
Jan 16, 2020
This game is improving version, by versions. Seems like than there is a new character (for a good girl alternate route ?) and a cuckquean mechanism too.

That said i have find a few bugs here and here
- it's possible to buy the bra+dildo more than one time. If done, it's not possible to go to the Photoshop (and continue the game)
- there a a few missing images about Young_Jessica
- If relationship with James is in the negative (-1 in my case, not sure if it's a bug or not), and if Daisy interfere against Sophia at the party, then she still get the Cuckquean stat, but with a [number NaN] value.

The last point may lead to bugs in a future version.

Lady Developer

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
This game is improving version, by versions. Seems like than there is a new character (for a good girl alternate route ?) and a cuckquean mechanism too.

That said i have find a few bugs here and here
- it's possible to buy the bra+dildo more than one time. If done, it's not possible to go to the Photoshop (and continue the game)
- there a a few missing images about Young_Jessica
- If relationship with James is in the negative (-1 in my case, not sure if it's a bug or not), and if Daisy interfere against Sophia at the party, then she still get the Cuckquean stat, but with a [number NaN] value.

The last point may lead to bugs in a future version.
I will fix it, sorry for inconvenience

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Regarding the saves:
Whenever possible games should be developed in chronological order, having to restart for each update kills interest in a game project really quickly.
But.
If if the game is unsatisfactory to you to the point where it needs reworking, that should be done as soon as possible because the further along a game is, the worse having to start over with a new save is. So it is probably better to focus on fixing anything that needs changing in the existing game and getting that out of the way rather than trying to mix adding new content and fixing the old.
Regarding the changes/new content:
Christine is such a hypocrite if Daisy avoids getting drugged at the party. She doesn't want to fuck despite being a massive slut, but it was just fine her doing that to the faithful wife? A "karma" route where Daisy avoids the traps set for her and instead watches Christine falling into them instead would be fun, I think. Especially if she learns to enjoy watching Christine getting punished. That could be another manifestation of "corruption" I guess?
The college reunion of flashbacks is an interesting choice, I'm not quite sure what to make of that. Is this introducing new characters that Daisy is going to interact with again in the present? If not, the scenes are hot but it doesn't really fit into the story.
And Jessica initially objecting to fucking but then letting the boys gangbang her just because Lana said so makes me wonder what exactly the relationship between those two was like?
This apparent "going to Hawaii with a random guy from her class" thing that seems to be happening? Seems like a really stupid twist, makes the cliche blackmail plot seem reasonable. Who in their right mind would go on a trip like that? Even if he hadn't molested her when they were dancing?
One final thing is that you really need to pay attention to filename case, computers that don't use windows have case-sensitive filesystems, "Jessica0.jpeg" is not the same address as "jessica0.jpeg". If the game is looking for one, but the file is named the other, then it won't be able to find the image.

Lady Developer

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Whenever possible games should be developed in chronological order, having to restart for each update kills interest in a game project really quickly.
I am really sorry for that, it will not happen again.
A "karma" route where Daisy avoids the traps set for her and instead watches Christine falling into them instead would be fun
If I added this now then Daisy will not trust Christine and it would be difficult to corrupt her without help of Christine.
The college reunion of flashbacks is an interesting choice, I'm not quite sure what to make of that. Is this introducing new characters that Daisy is going to interact with again in the present?
Yeah they will meet again .
And Jessica initially objecting to fucking but then letting the boys gangbang her just because Lana said so makes me wonder what exactly the relationship between those two was like?
You will get to know about it in future updates.
This apparent "going to Hawaii with a random guy from her class" thing that seems to be happening? Seems like a really stupid twist, makes the cliche blackmail plot seem reasonable. Who in their right mind would go on a trip like that? Even if he hadn't molested her when they were dancing?
I agree with you at this point, I will add something that makes this twist reasonable
One final thing is that you really need to pay attention to filename case, computers that don't use windows have case-sensitive filesystems, "Jessica0.jpeg" is not the same address as "jessica0.jpeg". If the game is looking for one, but the file is named the other, then it won't be able to find the image.
Really sorry I will remember this next time

2.40 star(s) 28 Votes