Etar

Jul 17, 2017
uncensor done ^-^
overwrite in "Office Sharing_Data\Managed" and have fun

ps.: tell me if work on every pose, i'm still at work and can't check everything "well" -.-'
Didnt you just find the code that creates the mosiac and comment it out? That should work on everything.

Drink Beer

Jan 1, 2019
How do you implement the uncensor? If I open the attachment that noxent sent, it just opens a webpage with random gibberish and doesn't seem to do anything to aid me. If I download it it just acts as a shortcut to the webpage I mentioned.

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
How do you implement the uncensor? If I open the attachment that noxent sent, it just opens a webpage with random gibberish and doesn't seem to do anything to aid me. If I download it it just acts as a shortcut to the webpage I mentioned.
Right Click on the file > "save target as" and you should download it.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Didnt you just find the code that creates the mosiac and comment it out? That should work on everything.
this one used a different approach, commenting broke the texture so i wasn't sure if my method was fine.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
All the preview images show the same sized breasts, so what's the size customization like? Is it one of those "Large, Larger Largest" type scales or can I actually make a petite character?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
this one used a different approach, commenting broke the texture so i wasn't sure if my method was fine.
Hmm. Yeah, I've run into that as well, where devs outright attach a plane to a part of the body and use that for pixalating. Its a pain when they do this.

What you can do is see if they make the plane for the pixalation in the code. If they do this, then you can simply change the plane size to float 0.

Should fix any purple squares left over since they're drawn to the size of 0.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Stuck in wall is one of my favorite niche fetish. This is great. Maybe we could even add that to the tags?
Yep I think "stuck" should be a tag bruh
New Tag-

Glory Hole =
The act of Being stuck in a wall, while your ass is openly exposed. According to research 99% of the time you will be raped from behind, in the form of Sexual Penetration (I say this because if you were a man you would be Anally penetrated).

or is that something else already?

• Haha
Reactions: Cry Further

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
New Tag-

Glory Hole =
The act of Being stuck in a wall, while your ass is openly exposed. According to research 99% of the time you will be raped from behind, in the form of Sexual Penetration (I say this because if you were a man you would be Anally penetrated).

or is that something else already?
Glory Hole is its own and different thing -

Reactions: Jccurtis

McKraken

May 13, 2017
All the preview images show the same sized breasts, so what's the size customization like? Is it one of those "Large, Larger Largest" type scales or can I actually make a petite character?
The first thing. Not really significantly changing the woman's body type.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
The only other time I've seen a girl get boned between two glass doors was in the Paralogue0.32 demo. Which I recommend over this.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Three Things

1- This Game is Fucking Hot!!!
2 - Wish The Dudes Had Tongues but Aye Using My Imagination Works also
&
3 - I WANT MORE!!!!! Hope Dev Makes Another Game Like This :love::love::love:

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes