Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
uncensor done ^-^
overwrite in "Office Sharing_Data\Managed" and have fun

ps.: tell me if work on every pose, i'm still at work and can't check everything "well" -.-'
Can't downlaod, my browser open it just in new window. It's should been?

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
can't play on mac
Same. Mac version won't run, and yet the Demo from DLSite Version does.

Update: Found a fix and the reasoning(maybe). Not sure why but when looking at the package contents all the files that should be seen as Unix Executable files are registered as text files. By replacing these files for the ones from the demo (which are fine) it seems to fix it, but for the first time you run it you have to start it from within the package.

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
How much of her can you actually customize? All the preview images seem to have the same breast/butt shape, face, etc.

Rjs90

Aug 13, 2019
uncensor done ^-^

ps.: tell me if work on every pose, i'm still at work and can't check everything "well" -.-'
Screenshot (398).png
this is happening after every click on the attachment :(

reedi38

Nov 27, 2017
anybody else having an issue where the W and A keys are stuck? i've had this problem a lot with unity games

solothurnxiv

Feb 11, 2020
uncensor done ^-^

It's just sending me to a new tab with the code in it, rather than downloading it

FionaEvo

Dec 30, 2020
Trying to run it on windows but its not going beyond the loading screen. Any idea whats causing it?

flintlock

Sep 19, 2018
uncensor done ^-^

I get an error message saying that the archive is corrupted every time I try to extract it. I've tried both 7zip and WinRar so far.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes