3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
There is no set day, he is working out the final connections to the stories right now and had trouble that's why there was a delay in it coming out. It's overdue ;)

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Really don't mind waiting for this gem but man I can't wait :winkytongue:.
I'll probably restart again just because it's so damn good to play from start to finish.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'll probably restart again just because it's so damn good to play from start to finish.
Everyone will probably need to do this, last time I tried to play an updated version with older save I couldn't see the new stuff. I'll eventually get around to making save games along various story paths at 3rd weekend...

Reactions: JackBeNimble

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
What exactly is being uploaded? New version? I just started this game..should I hold off until the new version is upped?
Actually it is the final version with the endings plugged in.

So I suggest for you to really wait for this last version and play the game completed. ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm kinda suprised we'll gonna see a Final version. A pleasant suprise to be sure. But i kinda gonna miss waiting for next "episodes" of this game. I miss games such as this :(

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
The game is pretty good. I cant post the link due to being new but i hope he has another project in mind and gets more patreons to keep him motivated. Not many finished games out there that i have actually play all the way through.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
The game is pretty good. I cant post the link due to being new but i hope he has another project in mind and gets more patreons to keep him motivated. Not many finished games out there that i have actually play all the way through.
Don't you just have to post 3 times to be allowed to post links? A short in forum conversation will do that. Do you prefer good or bad ends?

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
This is seriously one of my favorite games. It also doesn't have tasks that seem too tedious as some other games.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes