• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Key Ntr ending no yet add in the game ? In the game write ntr ending-coming soon :frown: And we no have Good Ending, Good Variant, High Morale :frown:

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, I suppose that you are right. I've actually managed to do what few these days do. I wouldn't say I've "completely" finished anyway. Plenty of DLC's to come whilst I write my next project.

I was hoping to put it on Steam eventually, but it won't be for a while. I'll have to censor the images, take certain content out and make sure it's completely bug free. There's still some things I want to change with the project once I've completed everything.
Yea, well as far as I can tell most of them are getting around the Steam thing by releasing the game on Steam with censored images and then releasing an uncensored "patch" that you download third party. But I can see why it might be quite a while away! Good luck with the next project.

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
Strange how it's not happening for anybody else. Must be something to do with RTP's or possibly an issue when unzipping it?
I've mentioned a couple times in this thread that this has been happening to me for the last couple versions.

Several non game specific graphics and sound files either removed or unreadable in the game. Just have to redownload rpgmaker each update for it to work.

Cipski

Jan 10, 2018
The game is pretty decent, I enjoyed playing most of it. Cool idea, gameplay is enjoyable. Issue I am having is, at the third weekend. When she wakes up on a Monday, goes to the school the guard tells her to go home since its the evening. I cant do anything with the Master or Khan, I was so close to completing yet.. I can't :/ Has anybody had something similar?

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Haven't finished yet but I extracted the images and have to ask, does the good ending, good variant high morale ending have pictures? I only found the low morale ones.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Haven't finished yet but I extracted the images and have to ask, does the good ending, good variant high morale ending have pictures? I only found the low morale ones.
Really? I was pursuing that route. :(

It actually seems that the NTR ending is also not implemented yet (I actually think that there are two of them). Maybe that's some of the missing things dev talked about.
But someone that have played those routes until the end might be able to tell that more precisely.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
I am full play and extract images and fing nothing in the game ntr ending write soon and good variant high morale ending no work.

Reactions: SholBlerk

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Game glitches out for me after I came home on the last weekend before the "bust" is supposed to happen. Chloe glitches through the walls and cant go upstairs..or anywhere for that matter. Anyone having a similar issue? I'm using an old save btw so not sure if thats the issue.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The game is pretty decent, I enjoyed playing most of it. Cool idea, gameplay is enjoyable. Issue I am having is, at the third weekend. When she wakes up on a Monday, goes to the school the guard tells her to go home since its the evening. I cant do anything with the Master or Khan, I was so close to completing yet.. I can't :/ Has anybody had something similar?
Im having the same issue, the week restart and on second day the boss and master scene on office start again when i go to work, anyone has a solution for it please?

Tzios

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone know where to get the 7th piece of evidence? Or have a save with all 7? I'd like to see the true ending.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes