3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
having an issue where I cannot use the cancel keys to leave the save menu nor can I enter the save menu without minimizing (auto menu)
the only keyboard keys working are enter(confirm), movement keys and the skip button (ctrl). so every time I save the game I have to load the save to get out of the menu.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
can someone tell me whats the problem i got this same problem in few of the games :(
Hmm, after reading another thread ( ) it seems that your rpg maker version got somehow corrupted / damaged. Maybe if you re-installed it or another version entirely (I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace RTP v1.00), it should work again?

• Red Heart
Reactions: disturbedbrawler

araara456

Oct 8, 2017
fix for homeless 3 scene (forgot c in \c[6]No in scene)
ps: reupload forgot change scene in unlock_all mode

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I would love to see a Ren'Py version of this game (or even Unity or UE). It was one of my favorite games on here, and Chloe was one of my favorite characters. Sadly though, I don't expect much out of Key these days. Too much abandoned/onhold/ghosting/confusion on this dev's record. lol
There were some really cool games that got started that just left us depressed.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
fix for homeless 3 scene (forgot c in \c[6]No in scene)
ps: reupload forgot change scene in unlock_all mode
How do I actually use this? There's no data folder by default. Do I need to unpack it somehow first?

Edit: Nvm I figured it out. For those interested, you do unpack it with the decrypter found on this site, take everything from the extract folder and throw it in the normal game folder then either delete or .bak the game.rgss3a for safe keeping.

Last edited:

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
this game fails to load for me it tells me that it requires file RPGVXace RTP to run the game, why am I having this issue

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes