LIhg

May 18, 2018
Formal petition for a sequel (or should be called a prequel) of the young mc with his sister grace and his mom

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
The so-called NTR currently in the game is the daughter touching and licking other girls. V0.10 seem to suggest v.011 may contain sharing with Mike (along his daughter) but so far nothing I'd call NTR.
I thought so too. But will the developer have the courage to share it? Wouldn't that be a shot in the foot? Not that I care about sharing and NTR (NTR I think is unlikely).

• Angry
Reactions: Candy_L

master861

Nov 4, 2022
This game hates me :cry: or my system.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Style 'warning' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "script.rpyc", line 19, in script
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 584, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\novel_games\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1741, in per_interact
    if self.style.slow_abortable:
  File "gen3-static/styleclass.pxi", line 533, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style
Exception: Style 'warning' does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Oh Daddy V0.10
Mon Oct  9 02:29:58 2023
Dont say again check you system or run this and this util that comes from the game not my system , that game is not codet on are native english system

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Excellent. The next 60 seconds of this game. Always nice to see, though I wish it happened more often due to how little each content update seems to be.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I thought so too. But will the developer have the courage to share it? Wouldn't that be a shot in the foot? Not that I care about sharing and NTR (NTR I think is unlikely).
if dmd did it pretty well im sure this has the potential to as well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
if dmd did it pretty well im sure this has the potential to as well
I don't follow this game (discussions), but in the case of DMD, the developer warned at the beginning of the game. Did this developer do the same?

Reactions: Dororohot
Sep 12, 2023
I bet her age 18-20, maybe more.
Cmon, girls nowadays look younger than their age.
She's an imaginary cartoon, her age is not mentioned anywhere in the story that I can recall (besides the usual ad nauseum disclaimer "everyone is 18" that obviously no one should take literally) so players can imagine her age as whatever (she looks 10 to me, at least in the earlier episodes before her growth spurt).

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok wtf did i just play .. this didn't continue from 1 .... well kinda sorta maybe .... more like history of MC .... and fuck idk .. i'm kinda confused now o_O
still love the game but damn ..

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes