foible

Aug 29, 2017
Regarding the NTR tag, I am kinda annoyed now. cause I turned it off just recently to find out that by the definition I thought was fitting, the filter does not apply on this website. So I missed out on a lot of content that does fit into my taste but appearantly is supposed to be NTR. For me personally NTR meens. I am chilling , enjoying the game, building a relationship and suddenly BOOM some A hole comes in and "fucks everything" up for..... plot or something.

So TBH I am on board with this

Isn't there a place on this forum where we can petition something like this ?
On this site (more at, the anti-NTR babies), NTR means any of your even potential love interest(s) even remotely considering having any manner of sexual relations with another person, male OR female.

Example: there are a few popular incest games in which you end up cuckolding your own father. But they have early scenes where your mother and father engage in sexual acts. The whiners caterwaul about those games being "NTR". Like, the fuck?! They're a married couple and you haven't even begun to seduce/corrupt/blackmail her yet. A woman having sex with another man before you engage in a sexual relationship with her is NOT fucking NTR.

To put a more fine point on your understanding of the genre. Netorare is knowingly being humiliated/cuckolded. It can be consensual, like a voyeuristic/sharing situation, or non-consensual. But if the protagonist is completely unaware, it's not NTR, it's just cheating.

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
In June, Nightaku wrote the following on the subject of NTR and Sara's appearance:

I already said it in several post above, clarifying that Oh Daddy will not have NTR, the problem with some comments is that they don't read the remaining 100 haha, I can't be repeating the same thing 50 times. OH Daddy WILL NOT HAVE NTR, and again I repeat, for those who write that in the last version Sara grew up, SHE WEARS HIGH HEELED SHOES! and it is shown in two images, stop hitting the space key at full speed and look a little bit! haha ... I don't mind the comments that are critical, that's what it's for, to value and learn, even if others are just to attack, but that doesn't affect me.

of the more than 1000 subscribers supporting each update Oh daddy's direction is guided by them with their suggestions on Discord and Subscribe ... that's precisely where the idea of dressing Sara in HIGH HEELED SHOES comes from, I repeat it again haha ...

Those are the developer's words not mine. I only copy and paste. Dont shoot the messenager.

hallowaaa

Jan 18, 2022
same problem for me
Hello
have same problem
Part 2 v0.10 downloaded and unpacked
The exe file starts and an error occurs
what am I doing wrong? Is there already a solution?

translated from German to English using Google Translate

Thanks

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
In June, Nightaku wrote the following on the subject of NTR and Sara's appearance:

I already said it in several post above, clarifying that Oh Daddy will not have NTR, the problem with some comments is that they don't read the remaining 100 haha, I can't be repeating the same thing 50 times. OH Daddy WILL NOT HAVE NTR, and again I repeat, for those who write that in the last version Sara grew up, SHE WEARS HIGH HEELED SHOES! and it is shown in two images, stop hitting the space key at full speed and look a little bit! haha ... I don't mind the comments that are critical, that's what it's for, to value and learn, even if others are just to attack, but that doesn't affect me.

of the more than 1000 subscribers supporting each update Oh daddy's direction is guided by them with their suggestions on Discord and Subscribe ... that's precisely where the idea of dressing Sara in HIGH HEELED SHOES comes from, I repeat it again haha ...

Those are the developer's words not mine. I only copy and paste. Dont shoot the messenager.
What did he say about sharing/swinging?

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Hello everyone, all downloads I tried for P1, v 0.9, when the game goes running, it's v 0.7, does anyone have the real 0.9?

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
What did he say about sharing/swinging?
I'm not an insider, sorry. All I know is the text I copied. I don't know if and what other topics were discussed. If the developer speaks out again, I will be happy to share this information here.

perhaps a subscribestar supporter can share more information with us. if anyone is here.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hello everyone, all downloads I tried for P1, v 0.9, when the game goes running, it's v 0.7, does anyone have the real 0.9?
Worked fine for me. Or do you mean the Android port which is v0.7 only? Then better use the v0.9 port from the multi mod.

steelskeel

May 6, 2021
Well, on the one hand the girl is too young, so I doubt she can get pregnant, which is bad. On the other hand, the girl is young enough not to get pregnant, which is good, because you can cum inside her and not be scared that she will get pregnant.
good one, what a dilema ^^

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What happened to the sound and music? i have them both full blast but nothing plays.
The dev didn't add any to the game . . . so there's no sound or music. If you unpack the game files, you can see there are no audio files of any kind in the game:
1697168319173.png

So, regardless of game settings, if no audio is provided, nothing will ever play.

May 8, 2022
I have a feeling that this game will be abandoned or canceled because of all these scandals that are created by pixels, I hope I'm wrong. There are worse games like Raptus and L....l that definitely involve stronger and more serious themes that you would think (or maybe it's a fact) that DEVs have severe paraphilias. And nobody says anything...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a feeling that this game will be abandoned or canceled because of all these scandals that are created by pixels, I hope I'm wrong. There are worse games like Raptus and L....l that definitely involve stronger and more serious themes that you would think (or maybe it's a fact) that DEVs have severe paraphilias. And nobody says anything...
There are some games where that happens, and there are others that haven't adjusted much (if anything). It varies a lot from game to game, so I just plan to see what sticks around and what doesn't.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i was wondering why it was so small then i realized the new chapter is standalone.
problem: it's reusing the unique id and interacts with the savegames of chapter 1.

Reactions: Cryptist

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Worked fine for me. Or do you mean the Android port which is v0.7 only? Then better use the v0.9 port from the multi mod.
Hello, no, I'm going for windows, and as soon as I download, it goes V 0.7 inside game. So I'm stuck progressing, and I don't really want to start P2 without finishing it story.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hello, no, I'm going for windows, and as soon as I download, it goes V 0.7 inside game. So I'm stuck progressing, and I don't really want to start P2 without finishing it story.
That's strange. Maybe try the download for the game with included mod v0.9 also from the Multi mod.
But other then that I have no clue why it goes to v0.7 in your case.

abisoftware

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry at start of the game receive this error and later the text fo menu are not dispayed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
Exception: Could not find font 'tl/italian/font/tahoma.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "script.rpyc", line 17, in script
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
surf = render(child,
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2109, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 656, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 255, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 717, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V0.10-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 658, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font 'tl/italian/font/tahoma.ttf'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Oh Daddy V0.10
Sat Oct 14 11:49:41 2023

1697277228668.png

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The quality and story is still great, but waiting for updates isn't a pain if you can play least a bit, but latest update was serious short, then I rather wait a bit longer for a lot more content then 10 min playtime.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes