BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
Anyone have any new information about the progress of the project? I mean come on, the last update was on subscribestar on September 27th. about 2 and a half months and about 25%. With so little progress during this time, a new update for this year would be quite unlikely. no Merry Christmas this year. :cry:

darky0035

May 12, 2021
Anyone have any new information about the progress of the project? I mean come on, the last update was on subscribestar on September 27th. about 2 and a half months and about 25%. With so little progress during this time, a new update for this year would be quite unlikely. no Merry Christmas this year. :cry:
consider that Christmas is in two weeks
there is a high probability that v11 will appear
look, even Radiant and DIK released new versions
all developers are timing the version for Christmas
even those who regularly release 1 episode a month, now we have to wait until Christmas
so next week will probably be full of new versions

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
all developers are timing the version for Christmas
even those who regularly release 1 episode a month, now we have to wait until Christmas
Not all devs work that way. Case in point, the dev I've been working with for (roughly) the past 6½ years now will only release holiday-themed (Halloween and/or Christmas) updates if said holiday falls on the day of release. Which, in this particular developer's case, release dates are on the last Friday of the month. So if the holiday occurs before or after that Friday, it won't get included.

Reactions: ArhraCole

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
What about his other game. Where do you guys follow it? Has he said anything?
[/QUOTE]

If desired, PM me for a link... that leads somewhere else.

Reactions: Daniel Lopez
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes