VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Oh Daddy [P2 v1.0 Final] [Nightaku]

1. 5.00 star(s)

byd3

The renders are excellent and the NSFW content is hot. If you are primarily looking for story content, this probably isn't the right game for you. If you like incest content between father and daughter, especially a very young daughter, this is probably the game you're looking for.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Govram

Oh Daddy [v0.7] [Nightaku]

Pros
    • A simple story emphasizing father-daughter incest & polyamorous. Portrayal of the incest between father and daughter is just OK, especially dad’s reluctance to give-up the morality was well expressed.
    • Excellent quality of image renders.
    • Excellent quality of animations; especially most of the fucking strokes are bit attractive and somewhat different from usual way.
    • All the females are pretty beautiful and very attractive, especially the daughter. All the young girls are well picturized as small and petite which is perfectly portrays the very young daughter and her friends are very young at their early teenage kind of image.
    • Playability, performance and grammar are all just OK no issue
    • No bugs / errors so far.

Cons
    • Sound: Almost no sound except background music
    • Lack of genuine or more of fictitious for incest between father-daughter sexuality.
    • Lack of seductiveness in sexual approach
    • Amount of content is pretty less; I guess the game/story will be more in the upcoming releases. Presently the it looks just beginning and so it is very less.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Dolphin3000

The game "Oh Daddy" has a simple but full of potential premise, a young man and his young daughter spending time alone during their summer vacation.

The pros:
    - Male protagonist
    - Main female character is virgin
    - Beautiful female characters
    - Good graphics
    - Some eroticism
    - Romantic atmosphere
    - No BDSM, violence, rape, blackmail, futa character

The Cons:
    - Practically no interactions during sex scenes
    - The player cannot control who the MC engages in sex with
    - The MC never takes the initiative for sexy or sex events
    - No options for foreplay (rub tits, rub ass, etc.)
    - It doesn't make sense the daughter wants to seduce her dad, who's afraid other people could find out about their secret relationship, and she keeps bringing her friends to take part in her seduction attempts!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PopsTG

Princess ?
    Mommy can stay away?
    So far good story line even if done before.
    Graphics are great
    Music - So So but can turn it off
    Story looks like it could be interesting...
    Love this game. Can't wait for the next update to come out
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4408115

This game had some potential but it had a very disappointing story and atmosphere. The only thing I liked was the graphics. The list of what I disliked is quite long:
    - the story is rushed, not structured and badly written
    - characters are shallow and all that "witch" talk was extremely idiotic
    - no sexual training, rushed sex scenes with no context nor foreplay
    - weak MC who is less a pervert than the average player: big mistake
    - MC looks too young and ripped for my taste. I was hoping for an old and slightly gross overweight dad for a cute loli type girl
    - daughter girl turns out to be a slut right off the start instead of becoming one through the MC, no learning curve
    - unnecessary side girls to artificially lengthen the story

All things considered I think a better writing would have fixed a lot of embarrassing scenes and disappointments
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2553135

A game with potential at the start, but each update got worse.

Pros:
    The graphics are fine and the models are well done.

Cons:
    No story. Not saying every game needs a story, but all this is about is the slutty daughter begging for her dad to fuck her. There is also hardly any choice in any of the scenes you get.

The characters are awful. The daughter is a spoiled brat and only things about sex, and very slutty (also gets mad if the father is with another woman but she can have sex with her girlfriend no problem). The MC is spineless; he lets the daughter do whatever she wants and regularly cheats on his wife.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

TheDick69+

The game delivers what it promises to do. The girl is sexy and she know what she wants, the father just follow her on a wild and eventful ride. The side LI's are also great and give the story a lift.

The important choices are few and have often little impact on the story. So that has both pros and cons, the big pro that you never miss any scenes.

A lot of complaints and bad ratings for that you don't can't avoid certain things, for example some little lesbian play. That's right that you can't avoid that, but it's so little and there is a lesbian tag. So I only did go from a high 4* to a low 4* because of that, because the MC got the biggest part in that scene.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    So I can have more scenes like that in the game.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

JechtShinryaku

The premise of the game, even though it was nothing new, attracted me, however it is completely linear.
    There is an in-game meter for the characters but it is completely irrelevant as you have no control over the story.
    The animations are well done although there are few and I think the camera angles could be improved.
    Even though at certain points you can make decisions it feels like it doesn't matter as if it's the daughter who actually determines where the story goes and not you.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Pagdish

1. No story!
    2. No real choises... You must fuck your bi-lesbian daughter (With her girlfriend) no matter what!
    3. Animations are meh!

Was a good game b4 the forced lesbian shit. (Not optional! FORCED!)

Good luck dev! But this is not for me anymore!
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Dietzz

Good renders have to be worth something, but this game sucks. There's really no story to speak of here. You roll into the cabin with your daughter and immediately the incestuous debauchery starts flowing. No subtlety, no progression, no corruption, nothing but nudity and sex scenes thrown at you with zero weight.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3452155

As a true incest fan, I have to say this game is disappointing. It's just a quick fap for those with just one incest fetish. There's no burning, there's no teasing, it's just two or three words between one sex scene and another.
    The only thing that is saved in this game are the pretty models. The story...doesn't exist. So just hit the skip and watch the next sex scene.
    Apologies to the people who like these types of fast fap, but I don't even consider this game, an incest game, this tag is just there to attract people.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

The writing is awful - every 2nd sentence is "love you daddy".

She is a slut from the start and desperately wants to hump the cock of her daddy.

Its hard to tell how old she might be - she looks like .. 12-14? She acts like 10 (when she is not making sexual innuendos) and sometime like 21 with a mental disability.

I have no problem with incest and stuff, but this just no fun - even when to try to stop her she will land on you dick. Where is the fun in that?

When you are hard into loli and forced intercourse with slutty minors - add 2 stars and have fun.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

kzaazul

Good renders, good animations. A few more positions and options during sex scenes would be the only improvement I'd ask for (but I prefer more 'gamey' games than VNs).

The game has a good amount of sex scenes, and it doesn't take much time (and literally no effort) to unlock them. It lacks relevant gameplay, but it does make up for it in lewd content.

However, this is only for those degenerates who, like me, want to watch the slutty daughter (easily) seduce her father. The game has no real corruption - at least, not for the daughter.

Anyway, it's very good fap material. Not much of a story or gameplay, so I can't recommend if you seek those. But I feel it doesn't take itself seriously enough for the lewdness of all characters to be an issue.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

mikednew

Note: I will rate 5 for games that I think are worth the download (even if incomplete or imperfect) and 1 for games that I think are not worth wasting time (although in my text I talk about their positive aspects).

I honestly don't recommend this game, because there are others with the same theme, but MUCH BETTER (I can't write names, because of the review rules, but you can ask me). Still, if you download the game, turn on SKIP unread texts because you won't miss anything. The dialogues are awful and unreal.

There is an affection meter for your daughter that is useless at all. Since your daughter is a slut and will want to fuck you no matter what you choose.

(SPOILERS)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has no music or sounds. 3DCG is OK, sometimes bad, sometimes good. Just like the game has some good animations (and some you can change the angle) and others are bad. A positive point is the quick menu at the bottom of the screen: this should be mandatory in VNs. Having SKIP and AUTO option is very good.

The merit of the game is just the sexual fantasy (incest and sex with young girls), along with reasonable renders, because the 3DCG of the girls really makes them look young. If you have that kind of fantasy, you might like the game. but I sincerely recommend using your time playing others of the same theme, but much better.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Mr Boobs

The best game you can play! Amazing renders, animations and story. Great job Dev, I hope you continue like this and don't abandon it.
    RENDERS: 10
    ANIMATIONS: 10
    STORY: 10
    Sara is beautiful, and in general all the characters have a great design.
    Congrats!:love: :love:
  16. 4.00 star(s)

BorisX

Wonderful animation!
    I really appreciate the graphics quality of this game, I can imagine the time it took to get this good level
    As a storyline, I would have preferred a more gradual corruption, but it's still fun. So I hope that the author continues the development of this beautiful project.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

JanoBangamo

The character model has been changed for the worse since the start of development, the proportions of the body have been changed, the face has been changed. And in my opinion, the lolicon tag does not fit here anymore. In my opinion, this is a deception of their fans.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Urikus

For the first time I got acquainted with games in this genre. Previously, I always bypassed this genre, considering it not interesting. This game surprised me very much, I will follow it. I really hope for good updates =)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Jack10t

Nice fun silly game that does exactly what it says on the tin. No complexity, no development, laughable internal conflict, but who cares. Nice renders, not so much animations, but good enough for a 5*

Advice: content per update is very slim! Make bigger updates! This last update was basically 3 animations, and the whole gallery is I think maybe10 in total! a game this much fun should have more updates with more "friends"
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Shorsey

This is a pretty good time waste.
    I honestly don't understand how anyone could give this more than 1 star.

The story is.. well non existent. Things just happen.

Or maybe there is, i don't know, i stopped paying attention half way through because the dialogues are so awful. This was written by someone who never had a conversation with another human.

And then there are the characters, they are as generic as it can get. Faceless NPCs with broken AI's.

At least the renders are somewhat decent.