VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Oh Daddy [P2 v1.0 Final] [Nightaku]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Skode

Knows what it wants to do, who its target audience is and how to deliver to them in style.

The uniqherue twist here vs similar games is the corruption is from the daughter not the father, this makes for a very steamy game with its constant scenarios about her seducing vs slow burn corruption (no blue balling here). Models are great, sex content is hot and the variety is already impressive - MILF lovers will like this one too and it has strong harem hinted.

Animations good, decent amount of content, fun story. Overall a great little game even at only 0.6 so highly recommend.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KhaiFirst

Smile... what on my face when playing loli game.. who need Real/Logic story title is "oh daddy" not "oh drama in forever choice making that lead to nowhere neverland" is simple that make Jeffrey Epstein proud to play VN.

Graphic/animation game is free yet workmanship of the model design make any loli fan dick hard and wank just couple minute playing this game, what you want more? is free.. is beautiful, is NOT blueball game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

nuclearbomb

Review based on v0.6:

Sorry Nightaku but I cant give this game more than 3 stars mainly because the story is so badly written and nonsensical that I don't understand half of what is happening. I do however enjoy the girls and overall render quality so if people want a quick fap then the game is alright, even if the sex scenes really could do with a few more renders as they are kinda short...
  4. 1.00 star(s)

leo_grouch

One of the worst story/games i have played.

Story/ 1 - 10 There is no story really. The pretext of the father and daughter sex scenario is right out there, very little build up or anything else. Daughter arrives and bam next day is trying to get father.

Originality/ 1 - 10 Already hundreds of story/games with the same scenario, and this one does nothing different except the daughter is graphically younger.

Renders/ 2 - 10 The renders are not the cheapest i have seen, the whole story/game is very small, which pretty much says this one is going to be a fast made money grab with pretty much no real substance.

Animations/ 1 - 10 Graphically the animations are not poor, As for amount the amount of time for sex scenes, 2 second sex scenes with no realism. Two second sex scenes are the norm for the cheap and lack of story, no imagination money grab story/games.

There is nothing about this game that says imaginative or professional. There is so little to the overall that is not worth the download. 15 minutes of playtime with nothing that says this story/game stands out in any way.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kog Astarta

I'm not sure, should i make a rate for this game or not. from the first hand, that will show some appreciation for a very good work for the developer. from the other hand, too good rate will catch more attention. well, attention developer probably want, so be it.
    I wonder how they gonna arrest us all for this, just a gamers for a virtual girls. it's like 99 present of shooter players not gonna take a gun? cuz they are not crazy?
    about the game itself, mechanical mind. the graphics itself are very good. the story develops very fast, that's only a plus. judging from the renders there will be also very good not-loli women. we can only hope for a developer be same creative and hope for a not fall into some mediocre things. another game with heaps of potential and deserves much money.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jbester86

Great game. There should be more games like these here. Great art and great gameplay. Thumbs up to the creator of the game. Yeah Darkwolf2055. I'll be seeing you in jail or hell...or both....lol. Keep it up. :)
  7. 3.00 star(s)

FirestarterFR

I played it for the renders and the tags. The story, it doesn't exist. Dialogue, is very bad. I don't like that girl is in charge of everything, what kind of guy is this father, he just seems like NPC. Renders are pretty okay, but sometimes shape of characters a little strange.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

It pains me to do this but this story is just bad, the dialogue is so terrible compared to the others I've played.

Renders:

The renders and everything surrounding it is arguably the whole reason people played this game in the first place, that and the tags of course. That's the only positive I see in all honesty.

Story:

The story moves rather quickly, the tag said Romance but that's hardly the case everything so far is about the corrupting of the Father, which is poorly executed. There's nothing romantic about peeking and sneaking quick BJ's, fucking friends, it's just sort of the daughter doing anything and the father going along with it.

Anitmations:

They are rushed and there's no dialogue to go along with them so it's very meh.

Characters:

The father comes off as a spineless dimwit that just goes along with anything, the daughter is this massive manipulator, it's just illogical.

Dialogue:

The Grammar got better, don't know if someone stepped in and helped but it's still any upgrade from the first release.

Overall, this isn't for me. The Romance tag is misleading, all leave it at that.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Kz_45

This game is only appealing because of its title and what it implies, but the development is poor, the dialogues simple and meaningless and the pace too fast. If you like young girls having relationships with their father you will like it, if not, you will not.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

StingerWolf

Great game. Renders are top notch, story rather simple, but still good. And that little minx is a one of a kind she devil. :) Here radiant innocence is in very strong contrast with how she behaves and speaks, a rather fres experience. A very unique setting, where not the Dad is in charge. (I have only known one game like this, but that one is story heavy thanks to Ptolemy and is updated like once a year if at all)
    So yeah, keep up the god work dev, it clearly shows you are rather passionate about your work, hope it will be well rewarded. Can't wait for the next update.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

I really liked the game the plot is cool the drawing of the characters is very good and everything else is also clear that the developer loves his work and the game that there is a piece of his soul more fans of this game and a lot of subscribers and let the game go the way it goes and does not turn anywhere
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

(Updated) Oh Daddy [v0.5] is for the most part a good incest game with potential. The story is pretty run in the mill so far, with the writing becoming a bit repetitive at times, and the daughter looks quite young, which definitely will bother some people. The renders are quite great, animations are good with some tweaks still needed I'd say. It's a game where you see the tags and some renders, you'll probably know if this suffices for you or not. I am looking forward to what else this game brings in the future.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

hhhentai

Great renders and animation, story is a typical one, dad and a horny growing daughter, not a lot story wise, but love the artwork. Not a grind-fest either, which I always appreciate. Hoping to see more soon :)
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4327961

it's a little bit of rough. Not perfect in plot or render. i can't feel the magic and immersion. I don't want to spend my time with the virtual 3d objects. The story is not plausible and i don't like it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Creepshow666

Incredible everything. The story is very engaging. How it all goes in time and seeing that it doesn't go straight to the sex is the key. The designs are very well cared for. I just hope it doesn't happen like other games that after several updates it keeps changing the characters, so for the moment my five stars.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Singedal

Incredible renders, the designs are great and very beautiful, the story is slowly getting hooked. It is very good that it goes little by little and with short but fast updates, not like others waiting months and months for an act of 30 min. Five stars for being great.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Sarebok69

This game if I like it, it goes well with the story, I don't like games where from the beginning you have sex. The animations can be improved a bit, although they are decent, and the renders look very very good, almost in top quality. The designs are very good, although I expect more of the story with the mother, it was only seen a little at the beginning. All in all the game is in my top5 and that's a good sign.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

jamdan

Decided to review this one after playing it a couple times.

The Good:
    - The art is very solid. Models are very cute.
    - The story idea is good. A daughter corrupting her dad is pretty unique.
    - The animations are solid

The Bad:
    Ok, so I said the story idea is good. However, the story itself is not. I feel like we just got dumped into an already halfway complete story. No buildup or character development. Literally nothing at all.

The first day, the girl is sucking her dads dick and being very openly sexual with him. And he just..let's it happen? In fact, he enjoyed it. That's why I said it feels like we got dumped in halfway through.

The progression was already done pre-game, we're just seeing the results. We skipped the best parts, the buildup and progression. Building of tension. Walls being broken down. Lust increasing. All of it, glossed over. We're in the pot of gold without even seeing the rainbow.

This game could've been a solid 4.5/5 star, if it actually had a real plot development. I'll give it a 3.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Riverburn

Version 0,4 of Oh! Daddy:

Story: I'll be honest, I'm not impressed by the story. It's a straightforward plot with a father who finds himself alone with his daughter and suddenly finds himself attracted to her. a very standard plot written in an okay style. Nothing really 'happens'

Characterization: The characters suffer from a "tell and not show". We constantly hear how the father allows everything, how the girl is a good girl but also a witch and how the mother is strict, but we don't really 'see' a lot. things just kinda 'happen'. Most characterization comes from the girl who is sometimes incredibly flirty, sometimes acts like a child and sometimes like an adolescent. It's hard to immerse myself or feel for the character if I can't really create a mental image of her. In addition, she is very clearly designed as a loli - which can be the developers choice - but then let her act that way. Either make her an adolescent with a young adult design or a child with a loli design. But not a loli design with three wildly differing personalities.

Art: That's simply amazing. Hands down one of the most beautifully made games. The attention to detail, clothing, surroundings and sensuality is amazing. The animation as well is just... crazy good.

Verdict: 2/5, maybe let the story be reviewed or even written by someone else? because that art style combined with some excellent story writing would be incredible
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Krugger

Version: v0.5

Review:
    This game looked promising to me, the idea of a different "DMD" didn't seem bad, but I ended up being wrong. The game has its strengths and weaknesses, the good side is a "loli" character but the bad side is its story. So the game lacks depth, it gets to be interesting and at the same time not interesting. I was following it until I played version 0.5 in which I ended up losing interest.

History:
    The story is very poor and weak. I hate games with corruptive stories that are rushed or have unnecessary grind (it is the MC's daughter who tries to corrupt her father).
    PROS:
    The story gets right to the point without having unnecessary grind (Great if you don't care about the plot).
    CONS:
    The story is not the game's strong point. It might be better if there was a little corruption building between them, something similar to DMD or that at least you corrupt the girl instead of her corrupting you. The dialogs are a bit silly and not very enjoyable (Not so bad, but "meh").
    Gameplay:
    Great for a quick fap. No choices, just accept or refuse. No statistics or scoring system. Just a common VN.
    Graphics & Sexual Content:
    The renders of Sara and Yuri's models are good, very sexy and hot. But talking about the sex scenes, a little improvement is needed. Some renderings of Sara's ass appear seems to be a little deformed and the animations of the sex scenes also need to be improved; But otherwise everything is okay.

Why I did gave 2 stars?
    The first time I played this game (version 0.2), I liked the bold way the dev did in creating his game. It is rare to find similar games like this, you have to be very careful besides the will to do it. But speaking in general about the game, the story is not very captivating or exciting, in fact a little, but as you go along you see that the corruption is going too fast and you lose interest. Of course games like DMD have a relationship with a lot of grind that makes us angry with many silly things that the dev creates, but in Oh Daddy maybe if there was a moderate corruptive relationship building would be a little better, but until then, it is not so bad, just poor and weak, because Yuri arrives at the house and it is not known how many days she has spent, then you have the events and then the hot scene, and she then leaves to appear another character (ver. 0.5) and Sara enjoys sharing her father with her friends. Therefore, the game offers you a very quick teasing, with some exhibitionist scenes to get you excited and quick story for you to fap quickly.
    I am giving 3 stars (the correct would be 2.5) because I have lost some interest in following the game, I suspect the game will be completed very quickly (I hope not). So, If you want something fast to play, give it a try. But I recommend waiting for more updates, maybe you will be a little disappointed about the story and maybe some sex scenes.