Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
Short but very good update, how long will it take to release v.06? With both the new version could be bigger
5 updates, since it was published, every 30 days or 45 days each update, here in f95 they take longer until they are uploaded.

Reactions: Badborg

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Cesspool of a thread, people who hate something shouldn't be here.

That said, anyone know if the game is going to turn into another DMD with sharing of the daughter? I'd like to know ahead of time. I see Romance so that's why I'm here.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I'm just wondering if this game is a real fetish, do people actually enjoy this

Like imagine fucking your own daughter lmao

All I can think of is just laughing at it, like, OH DADDY!!!! *moans*

On a serious note, I guess it's fine for the people that enjoys it but when the devs make cringy title games like "oh dadyyy!!!111" or "DADDYS LITTLE GIRLS!!1" It's hard not to laugh at and think what the fuck
The dev pick "cringe" names because cringe/weird is just a way to get huge traffic and when we assume only 5-10% might actually sub or something it's just $$$$ and for the dev the tittles are important and when you have a tittle with oh daddy you can already assume that the game is about incest without reading any further and the "Normal Zonie" is to say it nice not the brightest. It's funny that the "peculiar" fetishes are those that are most discussed or getting the most user input and getting "fast" money even with bad art etc.

Reactions: Bruno3

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I don't think this kink has anything to do with doing your own kids, but watching others do theirs. While they see them as their kids, a taboo by societal norms, we as on-lookers view them as women that fancy an older male. The taboo part is just extra spice.

Reactions: RandyTyr
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes