Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Well I would have preferred for Sarah to stay the same, but it's not as bad as I was afraid. She is mostly taller. She still looks pretty young, Maybe 16 or 17 where she looked more 13-14 before. Just glad he's still working on the game and hope he keeps working on it. They story with "mom" not having any contact with them is a little unbelievable. Don't think most men would go for months with their wife missing without alerting authorities.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Who get's homework over summer? Is that an actual thing? Are there teacher's who are such assholes they assign homework during summer, when there is no school?
Especially since the class is over after the summer and it's likely a different teacher for the subject the next year unless a very small school.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Especially since the class is over after the summer and it's likely a different teacher for the subject the next year unless a very small school.
Right? Homework over the summer has got to be really rare if it happens at all.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Right? Homework over the summer has got to be really rare if it happens at all.
I've never heard of it other than "Summer reading lists" where they're supposed to read certain books (by the school, not a teacher) but that's pretty rare.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Just a heads up when I started game got this error attachment below which popped up and game never starts. Did pulled from the pixel compressed site. Not sure what it all means but figured I pop this in to help ya. Going to pull from the MEGA no compression side of things. Anyways hope this help you all. And thanks for the share looks interesting.
View attachment 2533241
I got errors messages too with the full version, I'll try the update version to see if it works.

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
32bit? Please .....please;)
Greetings, the following link is the game. Which works on PC 32 bits.

Note: The opengl32.dll is for those 32-bit computers that do not have a dedicated graphics card. The link will be available for 48 hours

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma-D

Sloot Seeker

Oct 13, 2017
wait??? so they completely changed the characters? welp, i WAS going to download this lmfao
glad i checked the comments
thanks for looking out for me my dudes

Reactions: parakep
3.40 star(s) 78 Votes