Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Really. This is her from the latest update, a full head shorter than him while wearing high heels.
View attachment 2533987
You want to try again?
She was shorter than that in older updates, smaller boobs, thinner thighs/ass, younger looking face, need more proof ?
I don't think she is wearing 6-8 inch heels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Don't get the whinning about the Model "changes" in v0.8. For me she looks the same as already in v0.6/v0.7. Before these releases she maybe looked a bit younger, but saying she's now 10 years older is imo wrong. Actually I like her look more as in the beginning, fits better to her mature behaviour.

Anyway, for me this update wasn't that bad, feard worse. The animations took a step forward, at least compared to the first sex scenes. Still very short for the long time, we'll see if the release cycles are better again now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is NOT USA. So stop quoting US laws as if its some universal country and every thing falls under US's jurisdiction. We run the site with out own rules. IF you feel like a character that shouldn't be sexualised is in game and being sexualized then please use the report funtion. Our staff will take a vote on it and decide if the game stays on removes.

if you still wanna fight like 'children' please use the off-topic section.

the next time i see ppl fighting about laws or any other off-topic stuff here will be thread banned
But OEJ.... did you forget? :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
Don't get the whinning about the Model "changes" in v0.8. For me she looks the same as already in v0.6/v0.7. Before these releases she maybe looked a bit younger, but saying she's now 10 years older is imo wrong. Actually I like her look more as in the beginning, fits better to her mature behaviour.

Anyway, for me this update wasn't that bad, feard worse. The animations took a step forward, at least compared to the first sex scenes. Still very short for the long time, we'll see if the release cycles are better again now.
Not much to fear when there's not much of an update

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
The funny thing is in the scenes quite some mentioned that she's so tall she is actually wearing high heels...
Nice I missed that image and from how they look its almost 3 inch increase that is a huge amount of height. I don't know anyone can stand wearing anything that tall though without wreathing in pain afterwards. But as said there are also some time skips and people do get a bit taller over time especially in early years, hell there is some people who do not stop until their mid 20's.

I remember a few people in the past who grew a few inches over the summer which is normally 2 months so the height change is not really that hard to believe since the time skips even say " A few months later "

I mean if you notice the other images her height changes a bunch based on the angle she is shown in.

Reactions: bigphil963

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
So choices don't matter at all...can't turn down any of the women.
Also what is with the 'i only need you' etc. when she is getting it on with all her girl friends and if you say no, Sarah is bitching about it (not that the result changes)...
ngl, i find the daughter quite annoying after a while. it's fine at first til the insecurities kicks in. I get she's insecure/jealous and whatnot, that's normal. but she has to learn that the world doesn't revolve around her. her insecurities and jealousy tend to make her selfish without even thinking what her dad wants lmao. can barely get some alone time with some of the characters because she "always wants to be there" TvT

this is just my opinion, of course

Reactions: Raziel_8
3.40 star(s) 78 Votes