Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sara and her friend Lana's mother, Amanda, have oral sex behind the MC's back
I honestly dont even remember that happening. I also dont get triggered by girl on girl content so maybe thats why. Probably says something about the scene itself as well, if I dont remember it

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
Wait, what, I'm fucking confused. Do I understand this correctly, update 0.11 is now 1.0 final? and oh daddy is now finished and there is a sequel called “Sara”? and this is now the announcement from nightaku that he actually wanted to make in January on the topic of “oh daddy”? Have I understood this correctly or am I wrong?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's one of the usual "no one will enjoy this" kind (as in, NTR fans won't give a shit about it, but people who dislike NTR will also dislike it). Sara and her friend Lana's mother, Amanda, have oral sex behind the MC's back. Amanda is not an LI in this game (since the game's now over).
So no NTR just a cheating scene, thanks.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nicely done, though I'm more keen on milf content (y) Still there are things that could be improved: missing sounds, moans and some controls over animated scenes:)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Is it just me, or was the developer pressured to change the game? It was very clear that something would happen between the two couples, that they would play a game (which I believe would be between the four of them), but it was clearly changed in this final version. Was it another threat from a certain group?
What a shitty ending.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I don't even think it would be considered cheating because I think the mc is aware that the daughter does or at least has done sexual stuff with other girls. I think the ntr tag here is very misleading.
Well she literally tells the MC that she doesn't need anyone else and 5 mins later she's down eating out another girl behind his back...I think NTR is pretty clear here.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I don't even think it would be considered cheating because I think the mc is aware that the daughter does or at least has done sexual stuff with other girls. I think the ntr tag here is very misleading.
Doesn't matter if he's aware of it or not. It's a LI with someone besides the MC is what counts. Good to see les content finally being treated equally when it comes to the tag.

You're welcome to disagree, but to me being cheated on is just the same if it's with a dude or chick.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Doesn't matter if he's aware of it or not. It's a LI with someone besides the MC is what counts. Good to see les content finally being treated equally when it comes to the tag.

You're welcome to disagree, but to me being cheated on is just the same if it's with a dude or chick.
NTR is not just cheating, that's the issue. You are free to disagree, but it's tagging NTR just to hit the tag and get the visibility. Same with cheating if it's just a single scene.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Yeah I agree that cheating is cheating no matter the gender. But for it to be cheating the other person must not be aware of what is happening and be against it. I haven't played the game since the beginning in a while so I don't remember some of the earlier stuff, but I think that the mc was aware that she does things with other girls and never seemed to mind so in that case it's not really cheating. But I could be misremembering stuff. Like I said It has been a while since I played the earlier content.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Don't know if it's even cheating. Actuall we as the MC even fucked the same woman way before that happend. If that is cheating from the LI then the netorase tag also must be added since we cheated to her, too.

abisoftware

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry but I receive this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 227, in script call
$ _old_game_menu_screen = _game_menu_screen
File "game/script.rpy", line 847, in <module>
NameError: name 'f_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 227, in script call
$ _old_game_menu_screen = _game_menu_screen
File "script.rpyc", line 847, in script
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 847, in <module>
NameError: name 'f_name' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Oh Daddy V1.0_Final
Fri Dec 29 11:22:52 2023

Can you help me? Thanks

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i was annoyed the whole time cause i thought it´s about a dad his daughter and his wife that becomes a harem but the whole story is missleading from the start,wife never shows up(didnt play the newer updates anymore)daughter is eaten from someone else way before....paranormal is for the ass....and the next gag is the part 2 where the daughter is the mainMC....better think about the storyplot,after planning start coding....the story feels as if you thought about the story while coding and listened too much what your fans want instead making your own fantasy real....start was funny but got real fast in a direction where there was no goal anymore....but that´s my personal opinion....no stress...

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Don't know if it's even cheating. Actuall we as the MC even fucked the same woman way before that happend. If that is cheating from the LI then the netorase tag also must be added since we cheated to her, too.
No, the MC never did anything with Amanda (the woman Sara cheated with). And Sara never said anything to the MC about doing stuff with Amanda.

As a reminder, Sara has three friends her age, each of whom has a mother that's been seen in the story:
  • Yuri (Asian), who the MC had anal sex with, and who he knows Sara has messed around with.
    • Yuri's mom is Hatti, who shows up once and that's basically it, because Nightaku hasn't yet met a plot thread he couldn't figure out a way to fumble.
  • Alice (redhead), who the MC had PIV sex with but pulled out, and who I think he knows Sara has messed around with.
    • Alice's mom is Samantha, who the MC had anal with in the garage. This is probably who you are thinking of.
  • Lana (brunette), who the MC got a BJ from, and who he knows Sara has messed around with; Lana is also the girl who dialogue confirms had an MMMF foursome some time in the past.
    • Lana's mom is Amanda, who Sara went down on right after telling the MC she didn't need anyone else. The MC and Amanda haven't done anything together.
Also, netorase is not what you're describing. Netorase is the MC being cucked willingly and enjoying it, and there's still no netorase tag despite it being a very good idea for there to be one.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes