Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Something is missing...after the "dance lession" they talk about visiting aunt brenda, uncle tom and cousin carol tomorrow, then they go to bed and "a few months later they leave the house on the hill to go to their new destination" and a few narrator lines later they sit in the car, talk about visiting some mike, enter some unexpected clean house, talk about the not calling mom and seeing lana after a long time o_O
It feels kinda as if there is a whole update missing in the storyline...

On a sidenote, dunno if its just my weak eyes, but that blue/white shirt dad wears in the evening makes it really hard to read the text.

Creepshow666

Jan 13, 2022
An idea that crossed my mind is he violated Sara to make people move on to his new game soon to be released (with a new ginger loli of course). A totally stupid idea and probably not true but stupider things have been done for dumber reasons. I unsubbed last year after 2 months of radio silence and not about to get bait and switched again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... He apparently is good at making a product but with a total lack of communication and ignoring his fans/supporters other than to announce a new product his salesmanship sucks.
Yes, I agree with you, I follow as a subscriber since the game was launched, and these months by the explanation he gave, I understood what happened, and now at least, is fulfilling what he says, is in communication almost every day, will give progress every week and also added a Twitter and a Telegram channel for VIP subscribers, I'm in it and I'll post here how it goes.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Something is missing...after the "dance lession" they talk about visiting aunt brenda, uncle tom and cousin carol tomorrow, then they go to bed and "a few months later they leave the house on the hill to go to their new destination" and a few narrator lines later they sit in the car, talk about visiting some mike, enter some unexpected clean house, talk about the not calling mom and seeing lana after a long time o_O
It feels kinda as if there is a whole update missing in the storyline...
Just got to that point and yeah, I'm confused.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
stick to the redhead or stick it to the red head....
So you are telling me to stick with the redhead and ignore the redhead or to ignore the redhead and stick it to the redhead instead. And what if you find the curtains don't match the drapes. Should we then put lipstick on a pig???

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So you are telling me to stick with the redhead and ignore the redhead or to ignore the redhead and stick it to the redhead instead. And what if you find the curtains don't match the drapes. Should we then put lipstick on a pig???
To make it simple, your choices don't matter at all and you will stick it in the redhead if you want it or not.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
So what you are saying is that there is no Futas here so you can't stick it to the man. (It's the Redhead instead).

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Because it is still under development and a new version has been released, when a dev updates, the abandoned tag is removed.
Yeh that was with the last version too, we got information about v0.8 for weeks, and the game still contained abandon tag, so I was expecting some people to put it back, so we could get the clown show rolling again.. :-D

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes