Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The link doesn't work, is there on another link (pixeldrain is not secure, don't want to risk anything)
Pixeldrain is perfectly fine. No clue who told you that Pixeldrain is not secure. It doesn't even have the very shady ads other website have.

Last edited:
Reactions: denen

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh Daddy [v1.0 Full] [Nightaku] - Compressed

Win/Linux [351 MB]
- - - -

Mac [346 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 22, 2021
so wait is it finished? or is only the first season that is finished...?
The first AVN (Oh Daddy) is finished and it has two "seasons/parts".
The second AVN (Sara) is ongoing.

Edit: I just noticed there's a new big file in the OP from yesterday. Maybe this new file contains both seasons of Oh Daddy?

Looks like it does. From the changelog:

v1.0 - Full
All in one added

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
thanks for this

tho the name says
OhDaddyCen-V1.0CEN
does CEN stand for Censored ?
Good question. What good is a "all in one" if it's censored.

Edit: I noticed the links in the OP are different from the ones Wolfbroken posted (bigger and doesn't say CEN).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dredd_F4n

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OhDaddy-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The first AVN (Oh Daddy) is finished and it has two "seasons/parts".
The second AVN (Sara) is ongoing.

Edit: I just noticed there's a new big file in the OP from yesterday. Maybe this new file contains both seasons of Oh Daddy?

Looks like it does. From the changelog:

v1.0 - Full
All in one added
Just downloaded it an hour ago from the OP, played it and it is still the same old Part 1, just some new animations I think after the twister game. Still ends with the MC adrift on a boat in the middle of nowhere...
Don't remember if the first part came in two separate seasons, if so, the All-In-One refers to it now being a single game. But still not including Pt2

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Just downloaded it an hour ago from the OP, played it and it is still the same old Part 1, just some new animations I think after the twister game. Still ends with the MC adrift on a boat in the middle of nowhere...
Sarah(Oh Daddy part 2)is a separate game and downloads are available on that games op page.;)

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Don't remember if the first part came in two separate seasons, if so, the All-In-One refers to it now being a single game. But still not including Pt2
You and the one posting before are mixing some things up. This game here had definitely two game parts before. And it actually was a big mess with the second part having the same save location as part one, but you could even not load them. It only had I think only two small updates, too. Now the new "Oh Daddy" download is combined into one download. But of course not including the ongoing sequel "Sara".

Reactions: Kri128
3.40 star(s) 84 Votes