• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Oh Daddy - Walkthrough/Music/Cheating Mod [v1.0] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Getting error View attachment 2532550

If I knew what file stores the name abbreviations, could fix the script issue. See what is supposed to be instead of "mik" View attachment 2532550
That's weird, this is actually set in the base game. It's defined in a file called "definitions.rpy", but you would have to unren the game first. I checked in mine, and there the sayer "mik" is defined. I also did a complete skip through the new game release now (with my Mod), did not have any issues. Maybe try to re-download the game first.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
That's weird, this is actually set in the base game. It's defined in a file called "definitions.rpy", but you would have to unren the game first. I checked in mine, and there the sayer "mik" is defined. I also did a complete skip through the new game release now (with my Mod), did not have any issues. Maybe try to re-download the game first.
OK, will go that route. Was going to try and look at that definitions file but it was only a rpyc file and my unren did not decompile it successfully into a rpy file. I know some version of unren don't work with certain versions of renp'y, from my experience.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
OK, will go that route. Was going to try and look at that definitions file but it was only a rpyc file and my unren did not decompile it successfully into a rpy file. I know some version of unren don't work with certain versions of renp'y, from my experience.
Here the compressed game with Mod from me I use as a base for my port. There the files are already "unrend", too. Hope that works for you: (~350MB)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, clean install plus mod works. Maybe was some old bugs in there or something or the "update" file was buggy

Reactions: KoGa3

Mostafa00024

Apr 14, 2023
How is the original apk has 2gb but the mod version only 354MB, I'm I missing something or the mod is missing content? please explain

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How is the original apk has 2gb but the mod version only 354MB, I'm I missing something or the mod is missing content? please explain
Hi. You don't miss content. I did a media files compression for the port you probably will not even notice on Android phones/tablets with their smaller screens.

Reactions: Mostafa00024
May 7, 2023
View attachment 1760148

Overview / main features:
This Mod adds walkthrough, ingame music + jukebox,
gallery unlocker and cheating options to the game.

Most Mod functions can be turned on/off while playing the game.

April 9, 2023
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.8

Updated: 2023-04-09
Game: Oh Daddy
Creator: Nightaku - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.8a
Game Version: v0.8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Info:
If you have downloaded v0.8 please redownload the Mod,
I missed to put some updated files in it!

Download Mod only v0.8a (~85MB)
- -

Android port from the game v0.8 compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8a (~354MB)
- -
Info: please uninstall an existing v0.7 port from me,
the game changed the RenPy version with this release.
The old saves from my previous port should actually be kept.

preview pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1923741 View attachment 1923742 View attachment 1923743 View attachment 1923744 View attachment 1923745 View attachment 1923746 View attachment 1923747
htankssss

SD22112211

Mar 26, 2022
So I just started playing and downloaded your mod, it shows up in the menu and the "recommended" shows up on chat options, but the shortcut "heart" never shows on screen. Even with Mod Menu is turned on. Am I just an idiot over looking something? (I assume that is the most likely reason.)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So I just started playing and downloaded your mod, it shows up in the menu and the "recommended" shows up on chat options, but the shortcut "heart" never shows on screen. Even with Mod Menu is turned on. Am I just an idiot over looking something? (I assume that is the most likely reason.)
Well, there's of course also the option I messed something up... I'll check it.

Edit: checked that now on an unmodded game. Seems the developer removed that heart icon in general, it's not showing there either.

Last edited:

SD22112211

Mar 26, 2022
Frist, thank you for the reply. I made the assumption that the heart icon was the menu button for your mod. If it's not, would you be so kind as to fill me in on how to bring up the mod menu? I am not seeing the way to look at paths or love points. (However, everything seems to be working as I also have the save naming ability among other options.)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Frist, thank you for the reply. I made the assumption that the heart icon was the menu button for your mod. If it's not, would you be so kind as to fill me in on how to bring up the mod menu? I am not seeing the way to look at paths or love points. (However, everything seems to be working as I also have the save naming ability among other options.)
Hi. Here a little "guide":
There are two ways to access my full Mod menu in the gameplay:
- you can press "Shift" and "k" (only available on PC)
- press the "Mod menu" button in the games quick menu at the bottom

If the quick menu is not shown, please check if it's enabled in the settings:
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Then the Mod menu button should actually be seen in the game:
screenshot0003.png

pressing it brings the full Mod menu:
screenshot0004.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote