Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Oh Daddy - Walkthrough/Music/Cheating Mod [v1.0] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SD22112211

Mar 26, 2022
Well thank you very much. For some reason the bottom options "back, skip, auto, .... mod" don't show up on the screen at all. But the Shift K worked. Thanks again.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
New update is apparently on it's way soon but is there also any interest in making a mod for this developer's new game Valhalla Chronicles? :unsure:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
New update is apparently on it's way soon but is there also any interest in making a mod for this developer's new game Valhalla Chronicles? :unsure:
Hi. Thanks for the info, let's hope it's really still in developement.
About Valhalla Chronicles: this game is probably not allowed here on F95zone (the daughter is quite young...). But I already made a Mod/port for it, have a look at my homepage

Jan 12, 2021
Installed the mod for part 2...thumbnails in the gallery are unlocked, but I can't click on any of them. When you get a chance can you let me know if you can figure out what's going on? Thank you.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Installed the mod for part 2...thumbnails in the gallery are unlocked, but I can't click on any of them. When you get a chance can you let me know if you can figure out what's going on? Thank you.
Thanks for letting me know, I check that.

Edit: I've updated the Mod (port is following soon), should be fixed now
Here the changed file to patch your game from Mod v0.10 to v0.10a (extract and replace in the .../game folder)

Last edited:

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Installation guide:
1. of course the original game must be installed first
2. extract the Mod archive in a temporary folder
3. move the extracted files/folders into your .../game/ folder

ööhjhjhjhj.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Installation guide:

View attachment 2997045

That's wrong. As stated from Koga you must move the FILES (and the sub folder music) into the /game/ folder, not the whole Mod folder. You can still try to move all the files and music folder from your sub folder /OhDaddy_Mod-v0.10a_KoGa3/ back to the /game/ folder, then it should work.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Installation guide:

View attachment 2997045

Hi. As already said from J.R. you have to place the extracted Mod files and the folder music into the.../game/ folder.
Best to do that is to use an app like Winzip or 7Zip and drag and drop that like this:
1697017816481.png
Also be sure to remove your already extracted files from the subfolder " OhDaddy_Mod-v0.10a_KoGa3" again, otherwise the game finds the files double and gives an error.

Reactions: Twistty

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Hi. As already said from J.R. you have to place the extracted Mod files and the folder music into the.../game/ folder.
Best to do that is to use an app like Winzip or 7Zip and drag and drop that like this:
View attachment 2997110
Also be sure to remove your already extracted files from the subfolder " OhDaddy_Mod-v0.10a_KoGa3" again, otherwise the game finds the files double and gives an error.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 2997159

Doesn't go any further from this picture, no buttons available
Strange. Don't know why it's not working in your case. Maybe try the following:
- Try the game without my Mod first, maybe there is something not working properly in the main game installation
- Try my following download, it's the game compressed with already integrated Mod. You only have to extract the Zip and start the game.

Download game compressed
with Mod integrated (~105MB)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Just a heads up. The game seems to have been updated from 0.10 to suddenly become 1.0 Final.
Size went from ~228MB to ~925MB, but the thread itself still states "Thread updated: 2023-10-09", only the "Last edited" date reflects there's a change (and of course the version)

Sep 16, 2019
Just a heads up. The game seems to have been updated from 0.10 to suddenly become 1.0 Final.
Size went from ~228MB to ~925MB, but the thread itself still states "Thread updated: 2023-10-09", only the "Last edited" date reflects there's a change (and of course the version)
I'd say that's just Chapter 2 final.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah, I was waiting for that but sometimes you have to spell it out for some people and from what I read in your comment I thought you might have been one of them.
You're forgiven ;) And my apologies for coming on a bit strong. I see even the mods got a little confused as the game went from P2 v0.10 to P2 v1.0 Final Completed to just P2 v1.0 Final Ongoing...

Sep 16, 2019
You're forgiven ;) And my apologies for coming on a bit strong. I see even the mods got a little confused as the game went from P2 v0.10 to P2 v1.0 Final Completed to just P2 v1.0 Final Ongoing...
Hey, no worries at all. Looks like it's all up in the air atm anyway with nobody knowing what's going on. (y)

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Are saves on Android supposed to carry over or save carry over unnecessary and not included?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote