Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Oh Daddy - Walkthrough/Music/Cheating Mod [v1.0] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Not sure if it was on purpose, but there are some script differences, I specifically noticed a lot in halloween2021.rpy and a little in script.rpy.

Reactions: Katy018

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if it was on purpose, but there are some script differences, I specifically noticed a lot in halloween2021.rpy and a little in script.rpy.
Hi. I checked the differences in script.rpy and found one in a choice I've overseen, I'll fix that with the next update. About the differences in halloween2021.rpy: I used for that as a base a text corrected script from a user here on F95zone. I remember he/she put quite some work into it, that was already a kind of proof read. So far I let that version in my Mod, but maybe I have to change that when the original one is reworked to much in an update.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hi. I checked the differences in script.rpy and found one in a choice I've overseen, I'll fix that with the next update. About the differences in halloween2021.rpy: I used for that as a base a text corrected script from a user here on F95zone. I remember he/she put quite some work into it, that was already a kind of proof read. So far I let that version in my Mod, but maybe I have to change that when the original one is reworked to much in an update.
Fair enough.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi! Thanks for mod. Any chance to work this mod with another language? Thank you.
Unfortunately not. Since I adapt/mod only the english main script files, the translation function in the game cant find the right position there anymore to change that into the other languages. And I've never done something in game translations, too. Also I only can (poorly) english, but the other game languages like spanish/russian etc I even have no clue. Sorry.

Reactions: shishir ahmed

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
bro hello .. we have a problem with the game here .. in some scenes the text does not show, and in some it shows English, although I chose Russian. then the appearance of another girl sometimes shows text in English and sometimes without text. And what should the typer do with it?
in some scenes it shows the names of the characters, but the texts themselves are not there, and some in English, I chose Russian .. and so on until the end of the game ((
Hi. Sorry, but you can use my Mod only in english.
Other languages won't work unfortunately with it.

Last edited:

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Does the mod work on the mac version? And if so, how do I install it?

Thanks for your work on all of your games! Super impressive!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does the mod work on the mac version? And if so, how do I install it?

Thanks for your work on all of your games! Super impressive!
Hi. I'm not really a Mac user, but I had once tried it for another Mod and there it actually worked.
If not here also a quick made Mac port from the game compressed with integrated Mod: (~395MB)

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Hi. I'm not really a Mac user, but I had once tried it for another Mod and there it actually worked.
If not here also a quick made Mac port from the game compressed with integrated Mod: (~395MB)
That worked like a charm! Thank you!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That worked like a charm! Thank you!
For the future in order to avoid issues, just download the mod, unzip it rename the files folder as game, then drag it onto the Autorun folder holding the alt key on your keyboard and click merge in the pop up menu, I do the same and it always works perfectly.
Also thank you so much for your mods KoGa3! :giggle:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I almost download the mod by mistake, hope to see the 0.8 in the future, thx!

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Thank you so much for putting music to this.. wish he had some actual sounds but then I have no how to make a vn so assume it is not simple. Thanks KoGa3

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
It appears the links for the downloads are not activeated yet. My bad you posted at the top the download links were updating. My bad.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote