VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
The change log has a wealth of useful and informative information...........................................
You have to admit though, its as verbose as it can be, after all, a hand-job is all there is...

It is really a pity because the renders are very good.

Reactions: Amith N

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It is really a pity because the renders are very good.
If he ignored the other game and focused on this one by expanding it and making it a proper game it would be the biggest redemption story in ages. Slonique is an amazing renderer(?) but it's a shame what ends up happening with his games.

Reactions: WaltS

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Has anyone found a way of accessing this image during gameplay??
if i understand that right you must have at the choice "pinch her nipple" 0 karma and after the choice you must have -1 karma then you should see that.But that cause a game over .I have no idea how to become that scene because in every choice before that comes if you have there -1 karma that makes a game over too.

Reactions: uberzubron

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
Cool that you continued it. and not making the MC a total douche ! will test this out. thanks again.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I was going to write up some smartass comment/review regarding the contents of this "Update" but I'm so disappointed by it, as the renders are really good, that I'll just be dropping this altogether right the fuck off my radar.

Seriously, I don't understand devs who think milking for cash is okay. This guy wants $5/month for this. Yikes.

Reactions: Amith N and Ed B

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I was going to write up some smartass comment/review regarding the contents of this "Update" but I'm so disappointed by it, as the renders are really good, that I'll just be dropping this altogether right the fuck off my radar.

Seriously, I don't understand devs who think milking for cash is okay. This guy wants $5/month for this. Yikes.
$5 a month and if anything like his prior games.....He won't finish it

Reactions: Amith N
2.00 star(s) 16 Votes