4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
I kinda feel bad posting this since the game is Actually Good™.

(Anonfile)
(Anonfile)

Introducing Goliath, the giant frog!
- He can be found in Treewish Forest and Brask's Jungle.
- NOTE: This character is still undergoing development. AI, stats, and attacks will be tweaked in coming versions.

Added display resolution dialog (options screen) on launch.
- This will later be implemented into the in-game options.

axel123123

Jul 28, 2017

(Anonfile)
(Anonfile)

- NOTE: This character is still undergoing development. AI, stats, and attacks will be tweaked in coming versions.

thank you

Nov 15, 2018

(Anonfile)
(Anonfile)

You glorious bastard thank you

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So it only adds a single enemy? Does it have the same number of scenes as the rest?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Game opens, but stops responding for quite a while. I had to leave it alone for a couple minutes for it to finally load.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Most furries are also gay, hence why most of the content is the way it is. There is some decent straight furry stuff, but for most of what you would find would also be gay as well.
Not even close to "most furs", but there is a significant fraction (I believe somewhere around 30%?), because we were welcoming to any who shared our interests back in the 80's, as a community. There's been an absolute SHITLOAD of drama around just this fact, that people not inside will ever have seen or see.

Reactions: Takanao and Xol

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The frog is missing a scene. Whether your lust is at 0 or 100, you get the same scene. Every other enemy has two different ones depending on whether your lust is maxed or not.
Edit: Also, wasn't there mention of a gallery when I asked last update?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
The frog is missing a scene. Whether your lust is at 0 or 100, you get the same scene. Every other enemy has two different ones depending on whether your lust is maxed or not.
Edit: Also, wasn't there mention of a gallery when I asked last update?
There is one, it's just that since it doesn't move you have to approach it with like 90% lust.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
can have other update fix? this version oh-so-hero-v0.10.004 is more good and fast for my pc , and this 0.11.001 need two hr for loding game , have wait 10 mintus , and pick and deleted.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes