• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
The newer version with the frog seems to reintroduce the ridiculous RAM requirement. I now worry this will happen every single time where they'll put out a version where new assets aren't optimized or compressed at all, and then a fixed version some days later.

In any case, the new version that was supposed to come out sometime this weekend is instead coming out on Wednesday.
Not sure what you mean, it ran fine for me, and I didn't upgrade my RAM recently or anything. If it was back to the same unoptimized mess as the first version, I wouldn't be able to run it.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Not sure what you mean, it ran fine for me, and I didn't upgrade my RAM recently or anything. If it was back to the same unoptimized mess as the first version, I wouldn't be able to run it.
That's weird, I got the RAM problem. I have 16GB and the RAM requirement of the unoptimized mess version I couldn't run while I could run the version before the frog update. But the frog update wasn't working. I guess too much RAM was in use at the time or something before I started the game. I dunno.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
That's weird, I got the RAM problem. I have 16GB and the RAM requirement of the unoptimized mess version I couldn't run while I could run the version before the frog update. But the frog update wasn't working. I guess too much RAM was in use at the time or something before I started the game. I dunno.
Weird, I only have 8 GB, heh. I'm guessing your problem is something else, because unless you were also running another very demanding, likely commercial game, I doubt all your RAM would be eaten up.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Weird, I only have 8 GB, heh. I'm guessing your problem is something else, because unless you were also running another very demanding, likely commercial game, I doubt all your RAM would be eaten up.
Yeah I simply had too much going on. Was able to run the game after closing some stuff first.
Still, I didn't have to do that before, so the RAM usage of the game has gone back up to some degree, if not the ridiculous mess it started as.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah I simply had too much going on. Was able to run the game after closing some stuff first.
Still, I didn't have to do that before, so the RAM usage of the game has gone back up to some degree, if not the ridiculous mess it started as.
Hmm, quite possibly. I'm sure it'll continue to be optimized, though.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Ask and ye shall receive
64bit -
32bit - not even going to bother uploading this since, as someone earlier in the thread noted, it just straight up crashes (specifically because it exceeds the hard 4GB memory limit for 32bit applications)

Also, for those without beefy machines, I recorded the new scenes for and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Ask and ye shall receive
64bit -
32bit - not even going to bother uploading this since, as someone earlier in the thread noted, it just straight up crashes (specifically because it exceeds the hard 4GB memory limit for 32bit applications)

Also, for those without beefy machines, I recorded the new scenes for and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OP updated. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Sennin

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Found the one at Cas's house. But what's the new screne at the beach? I just see the same enemies, and the turtle doesn't do anything other than speak.

Edit: Nvmd. Found it after passing the way out of the first area. Not really sure WHY you would do that normally, but whatever. Maybe the sign pointing to the right will eventually be a new area.

Last edited:

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
The game is still not working. Hangs on the screen saver "unity" then closes without errors. The version worked before the appearance of the frog.
Win 10 8Gb ram

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
why is the majority of furry games, always gay....anyone else notice that trend?
just seems like every furry thing i see has some dude pokin the starfish.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
why is the majority of furry games, always gay....anyone else notice that trend?
just seems like every furry thing i see has some dude pokin the starfish.
There was a big discussion on this for the early pages of the thread. Lots of reasons are given but the simplest answer to you exact question is because the most active demographic within the furry subculture has become homosexual men. They spend the most time online chatting and networking, they spend the most money on commissions and fursuits and the like. It's possible, at this point that they make up the majority of the fandom, but that's not a "hard fact" so to speak.

Apr 20, 2017
The surveys still show that there are way more heterosexuals in the furry fandom than homosexuals, but the homosexual demographic is probably the biggest of any other subculture/fandom so gay content seems way more prominent than in other fandoms overall

Reactions: Xol

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
There was a big discussion on this for the early pages of the thread. Lots of reasons are given but the simplest answer to you exact question is because the most active demographic within the furry subculture has become homosexual men. They spend the most time online chatting and networking, they spend the most money on commissions and fursuits and the like. It's possible, at this point that they make up the majority of the fandom, but that's not a "hard fact" so to speak.
i see, so....maybe the crazy costumes make the flamboyant crowd a little more at home?.....im sure there is a whole boat-load of reasons. i just thought it was a bit of a strange coincidence.

hey....you know Alex Jones is pretty pissed at you for what you did to the frogs...he seems a bit unstable, you should be cautious. (oddly that joke is on topic too.)

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
i see, so....maybe the crazy costumes make the flamboyant crowd a little more at home?.....im sure there is a whole boat-load of reasons. i just thought it was a bit of a strange coincidence.

hey....you know Alex Jones is pretty pissed at you for what you did to the frogs...he seems a bit unstable, you should be cautious. (oddly that joke is on topic too.)
Okay, first and foremost it was Obama who turned the fricken frogs gay. It wasn't the furries, it wasn't the gays, it was Barack Hussein Obama.

Second Alex Jones is a performance artist, and his wife can't take his kids away.

Third, it was more that it was a gay friendly space in the 80's and 90's when there weren't a whole lotta gay friendly spaces, especially for gay nerds, on the convention circuit. From there it seems more like it just became the thing for lonely young college age men finding a comfortable place to express their homosexuality online around the turn of the millennium. My thesis would instead be that the presence of a large gay population is what would lead to the flamboyant crowd and crazy costumes.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes