4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Okay, first and foremost it was Obama who turned the fricken frogs gay. It wasn't the furries, it wasn't the gays, it was Barack Hussein Obama.

Second Alex Jones is a performance artist, and his wife can't take his kids away.

Third, it was more that it was a gay friendly space in the 80's and 90's when there weren't a whole lotta gay friendly spaces, especially for gay nerds, on the convention circuit. From there it seems more like it just became the thing for lonely young college age men finding a comfortable place to express their homosexuality online around the turn of the millennium. My thesis would instead be that the presence of a large gay population is what would lead to the flamboyant crowd and crazy costumes.
good to know...so...you dont really get in the water with frogs then...THANKS OBAMA!

the_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

MAE356

May 27, 2018
OK 4 me the game crashes and basicly black-screens my PC when I allready worked with the PC and trying to start this game... It simply freezes in the loading process and some questionable RAM errors occur. If I launch this game imidiatly after a fresh start or re-login, the issue is gone... ^^

My pc is pretty OP and it isn´t a issue based on hw...

Maybe it helps some ppl.

Nice game so far and thx to the "L" pro tip!!!

risoto

May 22, 2017
is there another game with this kind of gameplay and solid animation,? I dont care the genre

King_222

Feb 18, 2019
current build is a memory hog amd 32-bit systems can't easily handle it, and even 64-bit systems struggle at present
yeah, 8Gigs of RAM with 2Gigs GCU on a x64 system won't do... that's so intensive my computer is having a Near Death Experience whenever I try to launch it. (despite me killing all the programs)
I managed to reach the menu, but the machine gave up before I could load the first level :)

That's how demanding it is!

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Memory fix is here and it fucking rules.

Personal notes:
  • RAM usage caps out around 450-ish MB instead of ~6.6 GB.
  • GPU memory usage seems to sit around 1.1GB at 2560x1440@144.
  • 32bit works perfectly fine.
  • Tease attack seems to be a little janky about whether or not it'll let you do a follow-up tease attack or just attack normally
  • Goliath (giant frog) actually has health now and is kinda annoying to fight.

Not much in the way of a changelog other than:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah go donate to these folks. They actually seem to, y'know, care about what they're making.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Memory fix is here and it fucking rules.

Personal notes:
  • RAM usage caps out around 450-ish MB instead of ~6.6 GB.
  • GPU memory usage seems to sit around 1.1GB at 2560x1440@144.
  • 32bit works perfectly fine.
  • Tease attack seems to be a little janky about whether or not it'll let you do a follow-up tease attack or just attack normally
  • Goliath (giant frog) actually has health now and is kinda annoying to fight.

Not much in the way of a changelog other than:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah go donate to these folks. They actually seem to, y'know, care about what they're making.
OP updated. Thanks for sharing.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes