4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personal Notes:
  • "Dialogue graphic enhancements" are just changing some dialogue (that doesn't have Joe talk maybe?) to just be a bubble over the NPC's head.
  • Reminder that Domino and Tiburon are the NPCs at Smol Beach, added in 0.14.104 (two updates ago)
  • I love lists

Apr 8, 2018
Win32/Win64/Mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personal Notes:
  • "Dialogue graphic enhancements" are just changing some dialogue (that doesn't have Joe talk maybe?) to just be a bubble over the NPC's head.
  • Reminder that Domino and Tiburon are the NPCs at Smol Beach, added in 0.14.104 (two updates ago)
  • I love lists
Thank you so much

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
Someone can help me?. I've download the game, and once I press to start the game, the game screen remains like this without advancing, that is to say that I cannot even start playing.

sfmfan11

Dec 20, 2019
I cant seem to get pass the smol beach sand hill at the entrance am I missing a power up ? been trying for a while now.

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
I genuinely don't know. There's no way to change controls as far as I know.
I din't touch the controls, I always play with the controls by default. Maybe it's just a problem when download the game, or from my pc's programmation.
do you have any sort of controller plugged in?
Nop, does't got any controller plugged. Seems like a software's problem or from the game while I've download him.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes