4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Whatyshame

Nov 13, 2019
GOOD NEWS GUYS!
This note is from the Patreon:

Gallery Goal Reached! (v0.20)
We have great news for you all! We recently reached our second goal: $5,000 per month.
This means, Oh So Hero v0.20 will be coming, complete with Gallery Mode~
We’re still busy getting v0.15 (Pre Edition II) wrapped up, but we will start planning the new milestone as soon as that’s complete. As always, patrons will get first peak at new features, so they’ll be the first to enjoy Gallery Mode when it’s ready.
Thank you all for your patronage! Ribbit~

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Ay, yo. Is V.0.15 released on the 30th or 31st?
The last post on patreon was the bugfix build on the 18th so we don't have a confirmed date yet.
In the same post they said:
We'll be back later this month with more!

Cheers, Ribbit~

I'm guessing it could be close but nobody can be sure about these.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
The last post on patreon was the bugfix build on the 18th so we don't have a confirmed date yet.
In the same post they said:
We'll be back later this month with more!

Cheers, Ribbit~

I'm guessing it could be close but nobody can be sure about these.
Well, they seem to post a new version about once or twice a month. Given the last one was on the 18th, and was a bug fix due to Red being ill, the next update will possibly be between the 30th and the 10th. Maaaaaaaybe the 15th.

But this is just a guess of mine, I wouldn't trust it. Depending on what they add could effect the time it takes and, again, I'm just guessing off of their posting habits. With any luck, the next one will be around the 2nd, but I'm just guestimating here.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
They provided people with a dropbox link where the file will be uploaded in case if someone couldn't afford the june pledge they could still get it. Here's the link:
Anyone else just a little too excited for the next update? Cos this game has a weird effect on me, second I hear "update", my brain does a death metal scream in excitement and I rabidly check the uploads even when I know there's no actual link yet. Or, to put it another way, this gif is my permanent OSH! mood:

il1mutN.gif

djkaynaruto

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone else just a little too excited for the next update? Cos this game has a weird effect on me, second I hear "update", my brain does a death metal scream in excitement and I rabidly check the uploads even when I know there's no actual link yet. Or, to put it another way, this gif is my permanent OSH! mood:
Same here. I shouldn't be this excited waiting to get dicked down by a virtual Minotaur... should I?

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes