4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
I'm not sure if I did anything to bug him out, but when I destroyed his stamina, I managed to beat him with ground pounds since that doesn't knock him down, letting me get to the next phase more easily.
Also you should use the swoon when you can't reach him cause at 100% he takes more damage (it felt like it was 2x damage, could be wrong)

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
No way it took nearly 3 years for bates to drop, he drops in beta, and they just put up a sign with end credits bro

Like there's no way bates is the last enemy we'll ever get for the game, I refuse to believe it

• Haha
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OhSoHeroPreEditionII-0.20.002
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pottisman69

Nov 22, 2020
Very odd decision to have the game play the credits after Bates. Gives me the impression that the entire development roadmap is being abandoned in favor of ending the game once he's done.
Guess it was ultimately too good to be true. Development had already slowed to a crawl. At-least the unused animations are in the gallery, even if the game over screens aren't.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
They promised the women(tm)
But then again I think there was a lot of drama surrounding the one female npc I got, gay people crying about being pushed away or something, kinda understandable if they don't add more to avoid getting witch hunted but still, it sucks
If the dev/s did promise women NPC's then I stand corrected and accept my mistake. That said, no excuse if the audience did what you say they did either. Let the dev create what he/she wants without pressure.

Reactions: Zeorentine

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
We've been through this a trillion fucking times - the women were "promised" after the straights/bis bitched about the lack of them. Since the game was first announced it was a gay game. It was also an "alien invasion" themed game with a superhero MC which was turned into a "sex tournament" type with a participant MC.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes