4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

10minutex

Nov 18, 2017
would ripping the sprites to make a gallery right now be dumb? i already looped the frog
It wouldn't be dumb at all! I was always looking for anyone that would have ripped those loops. I would do it myself if I knew how.
If you want my opinion, very much yes!

satansbestbud

Oct 1, 2019
It wouldn't be dumb at all! I was always looking for anyone that would have ripped those loops. I would do it myself if I knew how.
If you want my opinion, very much yes!
ah cool ill get to work just wanted to know since it was in the works already by the dev if it would be redundant

heres the imgur where it'll be dumped: not complete yet, but stuff will be added and replaced when complete.

Last edited:

klip

Dec 18, 2018
I like how the music in that latest area (the white area with the bull enemies) could legitimately be music from an actual game, it's damn good

MartyMcFlyuer

May 5, 2020
ah cool ill get to work just wanted to know since it was in the works already by the dev if it would be redundant

heres the imgur where it'll be dumped: not complete yet, but stuff will be added and replaced when complete.
How exactly do you rip these files? I'd like to help!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v.0.14.500

Windows x64:
Windows x32:
Mac:

Thanks for sharing

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
I seem to be lost. Is the city with the bull accessible? It's said that the city is just beyong the lood beach, but there is a mound blocking the way there. I tried talking ton Ken and he told me Cas could help, but when i get there the cabin is under the same sand mound and Cas only repeats the butt stomp dialogue.
I tried resrtarting but nothing happened. Also there is a new npc somewhere?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I seem to be lost. Is the city with the bull accessible? It's said that the city is just beyong the lood beach, but there is a mound blocking the way there. I tried talking ton Ken and he told me Cas could help, but when i get there the cabin is under the same sand mound and Cas only repeats the butt stomp dialogue.
I tried resrtarting but nothing happened. Also there is a new npc somewhere?
No, it's a glitch. There's a trick to fixing it. You either need to delete your save file and begin again, I'm not sure if there's a transfer save trick (I've never used either, hence my hazy knowledge on it), or, if you're like me, just let the main menu load up fully.

If you hammer X to start the game, it loads in the main menu on the levels themselves (as the main menu is an actual map with a moving camera), leading to the dunes. Hopefully it's just this and you don't need to worry about the save files. Just give the main menu a few seconds to properly boot then start up. If that fails, I think the issue was mentioned previously in this discussion.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes