4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Volca

Jul 5, 2018
Wish this game would get more cumflation scenes. FFF loves including more bigger enemies but we still only get a bigger belly from the Frog enemy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taskboy

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Someday Bates will be a distant memory, but for now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"If you’ve already beat Bates in a previous version, you’ll need to beat him again to unlock these animations."
Bro it's like they're spitting in your face at this point

"hmmnyeah this boss we keep overloading with new fighting moves and gets more insufferable every update... you have to beat him again, mwahahaha"

And top of that, after all this time, he's still barely 60% completed? What the hell

HexxarSI

Mar 2, 2021
Really love Bates though a grand shame it takes so long to finish him and rimming animation is waaaaay too short (that's just my preference, I understand rimming is not popular in general).

As for Win32 RAM overflow problem in the "Known Issues", that is expected due to harsh limitations of OS and size of HQ animations. What I would suggest as a potential solution for their problem is more detailed and aggressive asset/texture/whatever streaming (which can be quite tough imo) and sprite dicing, a fairly fresh (if I'm correct) technique that slices the sprites, then combines identical parts and then combines those with the unique slices together in one/few atlas(es) that should take less RAM and decrease loading times regardless of whether it's 32 or 64 bit.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OhSoHeroPreEditionII-0.20.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes