4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
How'd you get them to run so smoothly? 0.0 Mine came out just a tad choppy.
Well, my original plan was to do them on Photoshop but Elements doesn't play well with this kinda stuff... So I just googled GIF makers. :p I use this one myself:

Be sure to turn off "remove previous frame" or you'll get a trail effect. It has adjustable speed too. Oh, and triple check your work, you gotta manually isolate which frames you want running yourself. It's not too hard to get a perfectly smooth GIF. ^^

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
OMG FORUM PLZ :mad::mad::mad:

I remember reading like two weeks ago an update was coming soon and then all of a sudden the thread went "silent" and I was wondering what was going on. It's a good thing I checked my watched threads because its been posted in this whole time and the forum just decided to stop notifying me just like ULMF does sometimes. WHY.

Well at least I know the creators are okay, I was worried with the C19 thing and thought no notifications for this thread was reason to worry.

Also were all the previous versions setup files or just archive files? I'm worried about installs... hopefully it just lets me dump the files somewhere like i used to.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I was a little worried you were mad at the sudden explosion of conversation. :p
Also were all the previous versions setup files or just archive files? I'm worried about installs... hopefully it just lets me dump the files somewhere like i used to.
And no, this latest one is the first installer. Everything else was .zip files. From here on out, they're said to be installers.

Apr 8, 2018

I remember reading like two weeks ago an update was coming soon and then all of a sudden the thread went "silent" and I was wondering what was going on. It's a good thing I checked my watched threads because its been posted in this whole time and the forum just decided to stop notifying me just like ULMF does sometimes. WHY.

Well at least I know the creators are okay, I was worried with the C19 thing and thought no notifications for this thread was reason to worry.

It does let you just move the files and you can un-install from the folder where it was isntalled and you can still run the game from the other folder

Apr 8, 2018
:cautious: I don't like that.

Also every other version I could use controller but now for some reason I can't get my controller to work for this one.
Oh since it switched to installer they used PC control inputs, you can use "game alters" or "control switch operation tools" to change controls or use controllers, but that's just a bunch of work for nothing.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I opened the game up and then just kept plugging my controller in and out until it worked ( :sneaky: ). First i kept getting the "disconnected input" sound but eventually I could do it.
Sliding feels a lot smoother now as a fast travel option.

• Haha
Reactions: SPACE!man
Apr 8, 2018
I opened the game up and then just kept plugging my controller in and out until it worked ( :sneaky: ). First i kept getting the "disconnected input" sound but eventually I could do it.
I'd love it if they added a control switch sistem. Like arrows. Wasd and/or custom

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
You fucked your computer till it worked? I do that with my laptop's charger cable. XD Seems technology likes a good railing when it's being... Naughty. :p

And yeah, I'm just glad they got rid of the dust cloud glitch (if you slide and interacted with something, the dust cloud would say forever). Still, hope that road to Lood City on Sheo Beach opens up eventually. We do need some actual fast travel eventually.

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
I got to make one of the animations and there is a cruel catch: if you do the gifs simply putting the images together you will just rush out the entire thing, you have to loop some of the frames if you want to get the real animation (or even "extending" it)
Stier cumming.gif

Reactions: IMayBeBlindBro

Polo shirt cum

Mar 16, 2020
Hello everyone!! I tried to do the assets thing and It doesn't seem to be working for me, I do as the video says but when it starts extracting a pop up message appears saying "unable to convert the texture data"
I don't really know much about computer things, I just want to make a gif of the lust attack of the daku... they're kinda my favourite character so any help would be greatly appreciated :illuminati:

Reactions: Whatyshame

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Hello everyone!! I tried to do the assets thing and It doesn't seem to be working for me, I do as the video says but when it starts extracting a pop up message appears saying "unable to convert the texture data"
I don't really know much about computer things, I just want to make a gif of the lust attack of the daku... they're kinda my favourite character so any help would be greatly appreciated :illuminati:
Okay, pup, I'll try help as best I can. First off, if you have the software from this link (from a previous post on this thread), that's how I ripped stuff. Get that zip, slap that bad boy somewhere you can access easily (mine is one my desktop). Then open the application "AssetBundleExtractor" (it's an .exe).

When that's open, click "File" then "Open". Then find your "Oh So Hero_Data" folder (it's the one with all the .assets files in it). Pick shardassets23.assets, I believe that's the most recent one. A new window will open listing all the assets. Click "Name" to order it all alphabetically. Find "Daku_AttackLust". Left-click "Daku_AttackLust_001" then hold SHIFT and left click "Daku_AttackLust_017". That'll select them all. Click "Plugins" then "export .png", put them where you want them.

Now, as I mentioned to other people on here, I use this website . It's pretty easy and doesn't require any downloads. Upload all 17 images there. Now, the website is a little fiddly but you should be able to work it out yourself. There's a preview at the bottom whenever you click "make gif", so you can perfect your work. After that, just right click the gif and save it!

Wasn't sure how much help you needed so put all of what I know. Hopefully it'll help you learn to rip items yourself, be an independent data miner, but if you're struggling just ask and I'll rip it myself. ^^

Polo shirt cum

Mar 16, 2020
Okay, pup, I'll try help as best I can. First off, if you have the software from...
"ᵖᵘᵖ" ᵘʷᵘ
Oh, well Thanks! :3c I'll try my best and will share the result...
Update:
I couldn't extract them uwu but I noticed something else, before the assets extractor opens there is a warning message that reads:
"unable to load the PVR text lib, texture formats for mobile Unity builds aren't supported without it.
This may be fixed by installing the Visual C++ 2013 redistributable"
I don't know what that is, or if I should install that... uwu

Last edited:

Polo shirt cum

Mar 16, 2020
Is it too much to ask for a zip file with the contents of the extraction?? T w T I would love to loop the animations and possibly extend them to make them a bit longer and share these with you guys.
Also, I seem to have a glitch in the game itself. The lust % seems to drop after the enemies grab me and if the % doesn't reach 100 after we both come. normally if the lust % reaches 100 during the attack, it drops down to 50. If it only reaches, say 70%, it just stays there. But in my case if it doesn't reach 100%, it just removes 50% of lust... Now, I don't know if that's supposed to happen (maybe because we both reach climax) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Is it too much to ask for a zip file with the contents of the extraction?? T w T I would love to loop the animations and possibly extend them to make them a bit longer and share these with you guys.
Also, I seem to have a glitch in the game itself. The lust % seems to drop after the enemies grab me and if the % doesn't reach 100 after we both come. normally if the lust % reaches 100 during the attack, it drops down to 50. If it only reaches, say 70%, it just stays there. But in my case if it doesn't reach 100%, it just removes 50% of lust... Now, I don't know if that's supposed to happen (maybe because we both reach climax) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll pull up a rip of the files now, I'll edit this comment soon as I've got them. ^^

And that does seem like a glitch. Hmm... That or I missed that cos I was focusing on the goodies. XD

Edit: As promised, here's the zip. Hopefully by "lust attack" I was right to take it literally and add the literal lust attack. Might just throw in the other files later to be safe. :3

Edit 2: Okay, my laptop is being a little bitch about making zip files, so until I've got it back on its leash, here's the entire Daku sex scenes (I figured you'd maybe not want the pouncing or idle, as they're just a jump and standing still) in .rar form. I'll work on a .zip as I know some people don't do .rar.

Edit 3: So long as it didn't go tits up somehow, all Daku files are available in zip and rar form. ^^

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Polo shirt cum

Polo shirt cum

Mar 16, 2020
Wow, Thanks!! I will be making the gifs soon... nwn I'll share them with you all while we wait for the updates!!
god, I love those little guys... I ver often loose the game just because I let them bang me indiscriminately -//w//- I like to see them enjoy
anyways, I'll let you know when I finish w them!

Last edited:
Reactions: SPACE!man

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Wow, Thanks!! I will be making the gifs soon... nwn I'll share them with you all while we wait for the updates!!
god, I love those little guys... I ver often loose the game just because I let them bang me indiscriminately -//w//- I like to see them enjoy
anyways, I'll let you know when I finish w them!
Glad I could assist. ^^

Yukibo

Oct 21, 2019
New problem, game crashes 2 seconds later after I clicked it to play, can anyone tell me how fix this?

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes