4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
New problem, game crashes 2 seconds later after I clicked it to play, can anyone tell me how fix this?
Does the game freeze up before crashing and saying "this application is not working", if so then the best way to go about it is to just not touch anything until it comes back.
If the game crashes at the loading without the freeze, there is a chance you forgot to get rid of old data from a previous build (it was said this could cause issues).

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Oh Thx

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

End of the Game?
Yeah. That's Lood City. You'll notice the bull's only have three animations too (general grapple, seduced grapple, beaten grapple. They have no 100% lust grapple). It's set to get updated at some point, probably during the gallery update, but it depends on how they go about it.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Wait? There is a puzzle?
It's just your basic bitch Metroidvania deal: Go through area, go into new area, get ability, go back to previous area, use ability to bypass something blocking your path.

There's just a few players who seem to think the paths are linear and that you go through the second beach to progress.

Whatyshame

Nov 13, 2019
It's just your basic bitch Metroidvania deal: Go through area, go into new area, get ability, go back to previous area, use ability to bypass something blocking your path.

There's just a few players who seem to think the paths are linear and that you go through the second beach to progress.
Oh! I didn't know that, well...thanks

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
(ZIP files) FFF offered both zip files and installers for the windows versions but I only grabbed the zips because I'm lazy and I'm running out of MEGA space lmao

(MEGA Folder)

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
where to find an NPC cat or is he a tiger
I'm assuming you mean Leon? (looks like Aztec in design?) Go to Brask's Palace in the jungle, it's the door before the swamp. Keep going right, you fall into walkable water. Hit 1 (if not that, 4) to zoom your camera in, it'll help you smash boxes hidden there. Jump onto the platform, slide, done.

If you mean a new NPC entirely, then I'm at a loss.
can someone pass me a picture of the two new animations?
I second this. I was digging through the files and couldn't find them. Anyone know where they are? I generally can't find any of the game over screens, it's a little annoying...

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
I second this. I was digging through the files and couldn't find them. Anyone know where they are? I generally can't find any of the game over screens, it's a little annoying...
You just have to go to the same folder the enemies are stored (StreamingAssets), they have the same name as the levels do (not the "manifest" ones). When you extract the packed using the app you shared the info have the images.

I did the new one for the beach you find the Lab

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
You just have to go to the same folder the enemies are stored (StreamingAssets), they have the same name as the levels do (not the "manifest" ones). When you extract the packed using the app you shared the info have the images.

can you do the other game over animation that was released please . it includes the frog and hes neat

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020

Ah, I see. I was just digging through the .ASSET files you see, I hadn't popped anything else open. Thanks! (for the gif and the help)

Now all I gotta do is stop my file digging software from being a bastard.
Popped it. Turns out I was being a daft twat and unpacked a bundle and then exported what I unpacked, causing an error. Once I just unpacked and opened it, I got access to exporting the .pngs. Now all their dirty secrets are mine! >83 Mwahahahaha!

Last edited:

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
can you do the other game over animation that was released please . it includes the frog and hes neat
And here you go, mate. Remember to thank Thassia Faune too. Now that I've got access to these, I can help out with the gameover screens like the others. ^^ I can make it slower if it's too fast, I just tend to speed my gifs up to make them have a little more of a "humpa humpa breeding" kinda feel. :3

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
And here you go, mate. Remember to thank Thassia Faune too. Now that I've got access to these, I can help out with the gameover screens like the others. ^^ I can make it slower if it's too fast, I just tend to speed my gifs up to make them have a little more of a "humpa humpa breeding" kinda feel. :3
I do like that a lot but for purity sake can I have the original not sped up one as well more so for comparison sake.

and thank you for grabbing the gif the frog is great

Reactions: SPACE!man
4.80 star(s) 22 Votes