4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Having an issue in the current version where if I leave the game tabbed out for a while it'll just be frozen when I come back to it. Wasn't happening a few versions ago. Anyone know anything about this?
check the game graphic options like loading high quality animation as it sometimes freeze or crash the game

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
how many skills are you supposed to have before heading into the dojo? that place is my current roadblock atm

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
check the game graphic options like loading high quality animation as it sometimes freeze or crash the game
Tried a few settings but nothing seems to make a difference, sadly. Unless it's something completely unrelated I'd never think of. On the bright side it means I don't have to give up on the fancy hi-res animations, I suppose.

Veyll147

Dec 31, 2021
Seems like we will have to wait another month to hear "I dont know, we simply need more time", they will throw 1 or 2 NPCS at us and that will be it. IDK, i understand they need time and everything, i dont have the right to say much cause i dont pay to play their game, but still, people who pay them for the game must be the more frustrated about them doing this not once or twice, but several times already

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Read the dev previews, it's more of the same with them really. I do find it funny though, they've been at a "Major point in Bates' development" for the past 6 odd months or so - I've never heard of a mini boss (remember; Bates is a supposedly a mini-boss) who's taken (arguably) over a year to make. This better be some super intuitive and eye-opening gameplay orrr there's some disaster going on behind the scenes

Oh well, another month of waiting

ThobTheArachnid

Sep 1, 2023
Read the dev previews, it's more of the same with them really. I do find it funny though, they've been at a "Major point in Bates' development" for the past 6 odd months or so - I've never heard of a mini boss (remember; Bates is a supposedly a mini-boss) who's taken (arguably) over a year to make. This better be some super intuitive and eye-opening gameplay orrr there's some disaster going on behind the scenes

I can't read em :( i'm waiting for being leaked or smth, what does it say?

Veyll147

Dec 31, 2021

Yep, exactly what i though, tbh i dont know what to think anymore about FFF and the development of the game. Like i said multiple times, i understand they need time, but 6 months of 1 ~ 2 NPC every 2 months cause "We are doing huge progress with Bates" and then nothing happens is starting to be kinda annoying. They gave us some threesome animations and 1 or 2 ninja enemies that were incomplete when launched and that was it. They could have something going on behind the scenes, but still, its way too much time for an enemy that on release will be broken or bugged in some way and we will have to wait another month for them to fix it

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
I like the game and devs a lot, but with the current pacing things have been going at I simply have to put my funds elsewhere until there's actual builds or content. That being said, the latest dev preview was posted to KP already, so I'll mirror that here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do hope things improve in the future, especially for the devs.

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
So, decided to play it. First! Question: what i need to do in dojo and what next location? Second: am i only have a bug that, Puca and Monkey's aren't attacking?

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
So, decided to play it. First! Question: what i need to do in dojo and what next location? Second: am i only have a bug that, Puca and Monkey's aren't attacking?
answer1; thers nothing after dojo because the boss is not added yet
answer2; the build is still bugged for everyone so wait for next build

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes