4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

letseatass

Jan 25, 2019
hey guys i keep getting this error on mac no matter what build of the game i download or what type (intel or silicon) i download. can i get some help im not incredibly tech savvy.

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
hey guys i keep getting this error on mac no matter what build of the game i download or what type (intel or silicon) i download. can i get some help im not incredibly tech savvy.
it seems like you downloaded the game but some of the files got corrupted can you tell me what link you download from

Reactions: letseatass
Sep 29, 2018
so............................

any news?
Nope............................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................
.......................... still waiting........................................................................
...................................................................................................................
................................................................................................ just like you.

Reactions: Taskboy
4.80 star(s) 22 Votes