4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
In theory nothing's stopping them, but personally I'd doubt it.
Ideas change all the time, If I remember correctly the whole tournament arc angle was chosen because Patreon or whoever didn't like how rapey the original alien invasion plot sounded.
For all we know, maybe every M/F scene is With Kaylie and she just appears in multiple places like ket.Mind you though, for trolling purposes, I wouldn't mind that idea. People wanting female enemies would get nothing, and people who don't want any straight scenes in the game at all have to see the only girl in the whole game get more scenes then any other character. The comments just in this thread would be more entertaining than an E3 stream chat.

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
This development preview will give you a look into new features coming to Oh So Hero!

The game's two developers, Ket & Red, comprise the programming and art/animation sides, respectively.

Here are their updates!

Ket's Update:
Hello, lovely patrons! Thank you for continuing to make development of Oh So Hero possible!

During the months of June and July we are focusing specifically on completing Bates, the dragon boss! We have most of the animations completed now, and I’m continuing work on getting more of the boss AI, attacks, and other mechanisms implemented.

However, now that our team is larger, we can progress on many things at once. So now’s a good time to officially introduce a new team member:

Arty Qsiti is our new Character Animator! He’ll be working under Red’s guidance to create animations for new NPCs. You’ve probably already seen his inaugural work on the animation between Joe and Koji, the Daku NPC! Welcome to the team, Arty! Ribbit~

Here are a couple previews of his upcoming work:

One more thing before I go. The next build planned is a minor bug fix build on or around July 1st. While I'm currently focused on Bates, I will also be fixing some bugs, so hopefully this will tide you over. Thanks and take care!

Red's Update:
Hey guys. Doing a lot of Bates work still. All I can say for now is "stay tuned". We're making great strides. Thank you all for hanging in there with us so far.

Further Reading:
  • to frequently asked questions
  • - all versions of the game for download and preview art
  • - additional artwork and animations
  • - what's new in builds of Oh So Hero!
  • - regarding Patreon rewards and Discord
  • - comic by ThatPuggy
Cheers, Ribbit~

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
Hello everyone! Does anybody know how to reset controls in the game? Controls' system here is a complete shit: you can change arrow key bindings to WASD, but it breaks menu navigations. So, you can't change controls back!

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
Hello everyone! Does anybody know how to reset controls in the game? Controls' system here is a complete shit: you can change arrow key bindings to WASD, but it breaks menu navigations. So, you can't change controls back!
You might just have to re download the game. It might be possible you can transfer save files, but i'm not sure

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
You could try deleting one of the configuration files
You should have a shortcut to launch the game, try right clicking it and then left clicking "open file location" and search for a configuration file.
Sorry I can't help more, but I dont really know how this game was made.

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
You might just have to re download the game.
I did. No effect.
You could try deleting one of the configuration files
You should have a shortcut to launch the game, try right clicking it and then left clicking "open file location" and search for a configuration file.
Sorry I can't help more, but I dont really know how this game was made.
I deleted FullFrontalFrog's folder in AppData and OhSoHero line I found in the registry. I also deleted all temp files found. No effect. The game saves its data somewhere else and I dont't know where.

UPD. Ok, I got it. Had to remove "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Full Frontal Frog" folder from registry to reset to defaults.

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Update: v0.19.200 has come out on 7/4/2023 (shipping a build on the 4th? That's a bold move if I've ever seen one).
It hasn't hit Kemono yet, but given that it's titled a "bug fix" build, I'm not surprised there's not any leakers rushing to be the first to post it here.
1688705380404.png

Edit: holy shit that crop sucks LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Update: v0.19.200 has come out on 7/4/2023 (shipping a build on the 4th? That's a bold move if I've ever seen one).
It hasn't hit Kemono yet, but given that it's titled a "bug fix" build, I'm not surprised there's not any leakers rushing to be the first to post it here.
View attachment 2750465

so nothing new i guess

Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 2750465

Please let the next post not be a development preview that comes out in a month.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Took a long time, but I finally updated the . This contains the new animations from v0.19.100, as expected. Since there was nothing new from v0.19.200, I ended up making time for it before I kept forgetting or having my time taken by something else when I didn't.

As per the results of the , I'll be uploading low-res versions of the animations to E-Hentai going forward, while keeping the high-res versions of everything on the MEGA archive. That way, I can spend less time making specific uploads for E-Hentai, especially for longer animations, and keep both of them up to date closer to eachother. (There was a month-long delay between me updating the MEGA and updating the E-H gallery this time, for example.)
Everything uploaded to E-H will be roughly the same scale as when I originally made the gallery. On average, they're about 35% smaller than what you'll find on the MEGA*, and also typically split into two parts depending on the animation. This really helps a lot, as some newer animations have had to be split into 3~4 different parts instead of just two, with a rare case of not being able to fit them at all unless I completely butchered how they play out.

Anyway... looking forward to the next content update. Hopefully it actually has Bates this time.

*(I should also note, I may try to slowly re-upload older gallery animations in the MEGA to match the higher resolution of what I'm currently uploading, as they're the same size as the E-H gallery. This includes almost everything prior to 2023, which unfortunately includes animations that I manually touched-up or fixed glaring issues on. I don't know if I'll do those same touch-ups if I make re-uploads, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.)

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes