4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Ogme95

Dec 5, 2019
Is... is there only one guy working on Bates while the rest are stuck on Nobody-Cares Dojo? I mean, at least they're only adding a npc and fixing the broken dtuff from ,ast time, including the rabbit.
It's such a terrible idea to add a whole new map instead of just focus on and finish Bates first imo.
Exactly! I can't really get an idea of working on improvements or even definitely some new features, but not getting Bates FINALLY done. They supposed to get over him.. year ago?? And still all we have it's "bug fixed and some new features" and lovely "thanks for your patience guys". Thanks for feeding us with unkeptable promises:love:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Might I ask why there is a female there in the first place? Have the devs promised more did they just put her there to troll?
There's supposed to be more females, both NPCs and enemies, but they intend to add a toggle/"you can just ignore the female NPCs lol" whenever that comes around to minimize psychological scarring from gamers having to acknowledge the existence of the opposite sex.
Apparently, the game was always meant to have females in it from the get-go instead of being purely gay despite the first three and a half years of its existence being populed with exclusively males, but so far there's just Kaylee. It's entirely possible that they caved to the collective hissy fit and axed their future plans for giving Joe more pussy to pound, but given that the flow of content has been thin for a while, and that their planning is kind of arbitrary, we'll see if any more come down the pipeline.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Wasn't a new build supposed to come out today?
If it isn't getting delayed to another date, then it might still come around in a few hours. Wouldn't be the first time they've released a build far later in the day.

Edit-Edit-Edit: Right as I said I'd be asleep before the official release of the new build, FFF goes and posts it. I don't like double-posting, but I figured it should be on its own post anyway. Post is below.

Updated save data and gallery data added to the attachments of this post, too. They still go where they normally go. (C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\Full Frontal Frog\Oh So Hero!)

I'll get the new animations from this build later in the week, as I have a lot of work on my plate as-is.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
There's supposed to be more females, both NPCs and enemies, but they intend to add a toggle/"you can just ignore the female NPCs lol" whenever that comes around to minimize psychological scarring from gamers having to acknowledge the existence of the opposite sex.
Apparently, the game was always meant to have females in it from the get-go instead of being purely gay despite the first three and a half years of its existence being populed with exclusively males, but so far there's just Kaylee. It's entirely possible that they caved to the collective hissy fit and axed their future plans for giving Joe more pussy to pound, but given that the flow of content has been thin for a while, and that their planning is kind of arbitrary, we'll see if any more come down the pipeline.
Yh, it would have been a smart idea to have female enemies at the very start and have a somewhat more even distribution of straight and gay scenes (maybe even have Kaylie or some other girl OC be a playable character), A lot of people would have been down for that, and toxic assholes would never have been given a reason to complain.

I never really understood this mentality of "lets make a bi game but make the ratio really skewed towards dicks/pussies to the point where the only woman/man the MC gets to fuck is a single secret futa boss fight/femboy npc". Then again, its best to respect someone's creative decisions.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry for the long wait; I've finally updated the with the new animations. However, the E-Hentai gallery will take longer. As such, I wanted to make a poll in the meantime, regarding the direction I should take with the E-H gallery since it's usually what takes up an extra, significant amount of time between these updates. .

Here's some previews of the new animations as usual, but again, please vote on that poll. I want to see where people's interest lies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes