4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Went into the game files and found a secret character that I personally have never found before called Myriad, does anyone know who he is and where they are?
Could be something they're working on, or possibly worked on & decided to cut at the last minute? It wouldn't be the first time, considering the Daku's plant trap animation.

Reactions: Claudette.EXE

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Defender means Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn found
Those links are copy-pasted directly from the Patreon post. If you're getting any virus warnings, then they could just be false-positives. Didn't pick up anything on my end, nor have I had issues in the past. The links haven't changed between my post and the official Patreon post either, so unless they're trying to send out viruses to their own patrons all of a sudden...

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Do they have a team that's 99% artist all waiting for that one programmer to actually do something?
As luck would have it, there's essentially only one person for each role of the team. Last I checked, a programmer, an artist, a 3D artist(?), a musician, and a... publicist, I think?
Even so, both of those things take quite a hefty amount of time and work with how much they seem to want to put into this boss. Seems like they'd been getting sidetracked with other content for a long time until a few months ago when the team decided they wanted to focus a lot more on finishing Bates.

While I'm definitely not happy with how the latest build turned out, frankly, I'm surprised they put out anything considering how they originally planned to not release much until Bates was finished. I'm sure dividing work between Bates and other new content is part of why things have been so slow as of late. Sure, they could 100% focus Bates and completely forego anything outside of that, but then we'll probably end up at a point where people will complain about having no builds or anything instead. Can't please everyone, I suppose.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OhSoHeroPreEditionII-0.19.000
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bunnybunnybun

Jun 20, 2017
Not implemented yet. Often you'll find art in there they tossed in in advance, but haven't fully implemented. probably an upcoming npc or storyline point.

Feb 16, 2021
What "ugly npc"? I see no one new on smol beach.
I might have skipped the build he was actually introduced in. I'm talking about the guy at the right end of the wooden structure. He really doesn't fit in with the toon art style with that babyface on a disproportionate jacked body and muted colours. His name's even worse: Chad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

risoto

May 22, 2017
New build is officially out now, so here's a more proper post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently sleep-deprived and this update is very small, so I don't think I'll bother with my usual right away. Maybe tomorrow. Until then, I've attached my save and gallery files, at least.
Where i have to save the gallery file?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SuperSumi44
4.80 star(s) 22 Votes