4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Kalindro

Nov 4, 2019
I think holding off on releasing a rushed product is a good thing.

So I'm glad they are taking their time to evaluate and address things and make sure it is all up to not-so-bug-filled standards. I can clearly appreciate how they are taking their time with it all. No sense in having a new build come out and then some of the animations play out and they become a garbled, jumbled mess on many people's machines.

So kudos to Ket, Red, and all of 'em. :)

Spectra98

Mar 30, 2021
If I may ask out of curiosity. Are we going to get these threesome animations: Bax+Puca+Joe / Stier+Signal+Joe in a future build? I saw game over animations of these threesomes. So I was wondering if they're planned or not

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
If I may ask out of curiosity. Are we going to get these threesome animations: Bax+Puca+Joe / Stier+Signal+Joe in a future build? I saw game over animations of these threesomes. So I was wondering if they're planned or not
No one can really say for sure. We're not really the devs, afterall.
But, I think it's a relatively safe assumption that most enemies currently bunched together in an area will have a respective animation for such cases.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
, it seems the build is finished and just needs compiling. Yesterday they confirmed that the build is finished (Highlighted in the spoilered post)
so... expect that at some point today, I suppose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
New build is officially out now, so here's a more proper post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently sleep-deprived and this update is very small, so I don't think I'll bother with my usual right away. Maybe tomorrow. Until then, I've attached my save and gallery files, at least.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021
New build is available on currently, but not MEGA. Changelog hasn't gone live yet either, but I'll update this post once the official posts go live and all.
A new enemy in the Dojo (who doesn't have top scenes)
Two additional scenes with the ninja clan (yellow and blue lasers)
Liath has been moved to the bayou
The smoll beach has been redesigned with a wood terra
An ugly NPC named Chad has been put at the terrace.
The loading zones are broken and put you at the target map's entrance (not the loading zone's counterpart)
And no big boss dragon

Disappointing... the dojo isn't even story-relevant!

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
Is the new enemy broken? I mean, once he turns the other way and throws a shuriken he enters a frozen state, it's impossible to unlock the scene where he seduces you.
i agree the enemy is broken and doesnt move sometimes... but i dont think he has any other scene rather than being defeated by us... yet..?

Also threeasomes doesnt work for me... did they add it or do we have to wait another few months for them?

Reactions: LGFF

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
i agree the enemy is broken and doesnt move sometimes... but i dont think he has any other scene rather than being defeated by us... yet..?

Also threeasomes doesnt work for me... did they add it or do we have to wait another few months for them?
Yeah just read it on the patreon post, he only has 1 animation with Joe and 1 swooned animation.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Is the new enemy broken? I mean, once he turns the other way and throws a shuriken he enters a frozen state, it's impossible to unlock the scene where he seduces you.
To be fair, the O'Deere were glitchy in the past. You could hop over them and they'd freeze in place unless you where RIGHT besides them. It's probably just a teething issue with his implementation, should be fixed later on.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Ngl I kind of miss when enemies were able to trigger defeated sex animation infinitely after being downed. Wish there was a way to add it back

Reactions: eskrim

pottisman69

Nov 22, 2020
This update is just a massive disappointment. 2 months of waiting for this? Where's that boss that was being teased for 6 months and used as the excuse for all the delays, or all those other scenes that were in the dev previews leading up to this? Oh right, delayed to conveniently next build after they raise the price.

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
Went into the game files and found a secret character that I personally have never found before called Myriad, does anyone know who he is and where they are?

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes