4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Oct 19, 2020
Guys i can't start the game it's giving me the intro and i can't skip it i press ESC key and it does nothing and when it end on the pic that The MC have his ass up and he like having a Gang On him The Pic Stay Like That And doesn't start the game Any Help?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
In gallery Goliath still crashes the game
In game i don't know , i didn't get caught

bbadger

Feb 2, 2018
The game appears to be in my downloads folder, and its extracted, The whole folder of the game ad its contents are in downloads, How do I save the gallery data and the save file, I won't be able to find it C folders ofc

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
The game appears to be in my downloads folder, and its extracted, The whole folder of the game ad its contents are in downloads, How do I save the gallery data and the save file, I won't be able to find it C folders ofc
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Full Frontal Frog\Oh So Hero!
Just a few posts up I responded to someone asking where to put the gallery data. Save files go in the same place.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Welp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, in some brighter news, I went to see the Mario movie today. It was pretty good, you should see it if you haven't already. See you all next build or dev preview, I guess.

I'm really hoping these delays come to a close with more people on board, but I'm getting skeptic considering it didn't seem to do much last time...

crayz135

Apr 13, 2019
I don't mind the delays tbh since the work that they've done so far is nothing short of a miracle. They had to pause development for a very long time because the artist injured his arm from the monthly updates from the previous year and I (personally) don't think Red has fully recovered from it ever since. If Red attempts to go back to his previous output, I'm sure it will only worsen his injury to the point where he can't physically draw anymore and that's the last thing I want to happen in this game. The fact they're hiring more devs to their team means they're still trying and I commend them for that.

So long as they sustain their 2-month sched, I'm ok with it. Hoping they deliver a solid Bates Boss battle soon as well!

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Welp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, in some brighter news, I went to see the Mario movie today. It was pretty good, you should see it if you haven't already. See you all next build or dev preview, I guess.

I'm really hoping these delays come to a close with more people on board, but I'm getting skeptic considering it didn't seem to do much last time...
Thank you kindly! I appreciate you sharing this with us ^^

I'll consider going to the movies and see the Mario movie even though its been a while since I've gone to the movies.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes