3.70 star(s) 24 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1617943613272.png

Overview:
One day in the Okaken club room, they were cleaning a pile of junk when they found an old-fashioned game of "Sugoroku".
The members of the club take a break to try it out, but
At that moment, something suspicious suddenly appears in front of them. ......​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-09
Release Date: 2017-01-19
Developer: Moccori Factory
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Translator: darksshades
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1617943498339.png 1617943515670.png 1617943535676.png 1617943567445.png

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Funny. I just found this game earlier today on a different site and played through it.

To be really honest, I thought the gameplay was unique for a RPGM but boring. You travel across the board and use items, kinda like Monopoly or something. I cheated through the second part to get to the gallery.

Here are the saves.

Save 1 - NG+ after the first maze.
Save 2 - Gallery. In my game, the menu wasn't translated but if you hit New Game + and select this save, you get the menu:
Play the board game
View CGs
Recollection room

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Oh nice. This was one of my favorites from back in the day just because of the concept (sugoroku and avoidable ntr).

To get all the scenes, you need to make some progression in the game so you can't just lose on the first stage. His new vampire game is like that too.

If anyone else is interested, this guy also makes a lot of similar ones that are more simple.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game looks like fun. Can someone explain the "NTR" parts of this game? Also, the gameboard itself looks familiar for some reason but I can't quite place it...

Fubbster

Nov 16, 2017
The name selection is missing the lowercase j, n, and t characters for some reason. I guess JOHNATHAN will have to do :/

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ttipsigam

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
This game looks like fun. Can someone explain the "NTR" parts of this game? Also, the gameboard itself looks familiar for some reason but I can't quite place it...
The NTR in the game happens when the heroine is farther than 1 space away from the hero, If she is on the same space as the hero or on a space next to the hero the other players cannot cuck you. It also works backwards though, and if the hero is not in range when they land on or adjacent to the heroine then they cuck you and you get to choose what they do. And to make the game not too easy the heroine and hero's dice's roll different numbers so it isn't easy to stay on top of eachother. it starts off tame with just groping and licking but escalates into sex and gangbangs, though you have to clear the game(by getting to the goal) at least once before you can get any sex scenes. Then once you clear it again(by reaching the end of the second board on new game+) The save turns into a CG/Gallery but with the option of playing again.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes