3.70 star(s) 24 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
if I remember this correctly, if people wanna avoid ntr, you gotta outsmart the system since it's predetermined that one of them gets as close to her as possible. make sure that all of them stay at least more than 6 blocks away, or the game will predetermine a dice number to get to her. i used her as bait and got her back to the start and they all chased her obviously, while I got MC to the near end, then pulled a call over card. For those that like the ntr, enjoy and have fun. Happy Fapping

Reactions: TNTed

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
the controls feels broke, I can't go "back" in any way what the fuck? Is it only me?
EDIT: nevermind lmao it was only me. I just had to reboot my pc

Last edited:

Thunderer1000v

Jul 30, 2018
The AI on this game is no joke, the AI will always rape your girl no matter what, while we have a shit luck the ai would have a great luck, i know its H game but i just want to have an innocent ending once ffs.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
The AI on this game is no joke, the AI will always rape your girl no matter what, while we have a shit luck the ai would have a great luck, i know its H game but i just want to have an innocent ending once ffs.
I recommend you to stop playing ntr games with rape tag then

Reactions: PoosayP

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
It might be hard but it's possible

Aug 5, 2017
Shit, this game's author is MIA for over a year! No Ci-En text since then.
20.02.2021 - last Ci-En entry.
Anyone knows anything?
hey brother, i was actually trying to look up their Ci-En to see if they had any games they were working on after the vampire one, have they posted anything since? can you post a link either way just in case they come back and didnt fall like sixth flowerbed seems to have

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
this really scratched the NTR itch i had recently, unfortunately it's too short gj though

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes